Unban YourGinuis
Yesterday I was on the server, I was playing with friends. I did nothing wrong, I just had a beautiful tunnel created for the server. When I wanted to watch today and I am banned for FailRP and Public building without approving staff. Public building without approving, I was not even in the blocking or something. I just wanted to make a fun tunnel, and everyone liked it. And FailRP I have not done anything wrong I would not do in real life.

So I may please unban, I hope so because I'm birthday tomorrow and all come play me. Friends Sorry if I've done something wrong, but I do not think, and I do not try

ID : 42530

Reason: FailRP and Public Building without staff approave

Ingame name: YourGinuis

Banned by: [FL] Freezak

YourGinuis!
Someone made a ban request on you and it got accepted yesterday by me. http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=40983

You were constantly FailRPing as SRU and also you made a floating building without asking for a permission to do so.
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player (YourGinuis, STEAM_0:0:46386488) will stand as issued.
Please note, the rules were clearly broken, as the evidence in the ban request clearly shows.

[FL] Freezak
Server Administrative Team