[Suggestion] Right click function on scoreboard.
Title of Suggestion: Right click function on scoreboard

Description: I had a play around with the CiderRP files a few weeks ago and had this working before by basically copy-pasting some code I used on a TTT scoreboard. Basically give you the ability to right click on a players name on the scoreboard which'll show a small menu (See screenshot below).
With this menu you can set it up to do a few different things with the player selected such as copying the steam ID, player name, open their profile, private message etc.
There can also be a section of this menu for admins only for their commands like bans, kicks etc. (No idea if anything like this already exists on the scoreboard for admins).

Here's the code used on the TTT scoreboard, pretty much works in the same way - http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1296365

[Image: D351AB1C58E976FA69221B0B4E83961FA846B0FD]
It would look basically like this, except with the CityRP scoreboard of course.

Why: It's just simply easier to carry out some commands sometimes... Say you're looking to contact a gun dealer, you can just press tab > right click their name > select pm and type out your message.
Need to make a ban request on someone? You can easily just right click their name > copy steam id and have it printed out on your chat log (beats using status command in console for finding single users) as well as copying it to your clipboard too.

Can't hurt to add this and requires minimal work, just a copy-paste job with some quick modifications where necessary.
The following 2 users Like GRiiM's post:
  • Von Tempski, digitaltomato
+1 Support
+support
+Support
Seems pretty cool. The SteamID would be by far the most useful in my opinion as the console can be a pain to copy from sometimes. +Support for copying Names and steamIDs.
Regards,
aviator
+Support

Life made easier.
+Support
Massive +support
+Support!
+support.
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy