Venom promoted to moderator
We unanimously selected Venom for this position so we all felt that he has potential and the capability of being a great staff member. And that is honestly all that matters. We felt he is the best option for this rank and if you feel like others are more qualified then I am sorry we cannot make everyone happy.

For the people that say you dont know him he is on the server every single day and all he does whenever he is online is create unique roleplays (Some that I honestly havent seen in my three years here) and help the community. I personally know that he will do an excellent job with the title we gave him.

And for the friend crap he was unanimously selected so that conspiracy is invalid
The following 6 users Like Fultz's post:
  • XD GHOST, Verzyn, Freezak, Weecow, Floodify, Feffe
Congratulations, it's actually quite nice to see someone who nobody really knows who is. I am sure you will be just perfect!
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Congratulations Venom!
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Congratiolation! Honestly a bit surprised about it, but I'm sure you'll do good!
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I sense much controversy to come over this announcement.
I've Known venom for around 2 months. We became really good friends and Role Played a lot together. I've always told him he was admin material and now look where hes at. He's an excellent role player and is fun to be with! Congratulations venom! It was well deserved!
The following 1 user Likes DougisBest's post:
  • Floodify
(01-07-2014, 08:12 PM)myfloodify Wrote: Congratiolation! Honestly a bit surprised about it, but I'm sure you'll do good!

Gotta love giving the new moderator a reputation point the within 10 minutes of you posting this response.

OT: Congratulations Venom! I've known you since one of your first days, I know you can do a good job.
Congrats Venom, All the kids talking... they just mad
Why do people even care? Are you all jealous about it or do you have a personal grudge against certain people who get promoted? Might as well just accept the fact that they got promoted due to them beign excellent candidates and shut the hell up about stuff like 'It's obvious that you got promoted becuase you're an admin's friend AAAAANYWAYS good luck!'

Straight down pathetic.

OT: Glad to have additional staff, congratulations.
Congratulations! Welcome to the team!