unban request
Your name:Th3101m4n
[b]Your ban ID: 42462

[b]Banned by:[FL:M] Verzyn

[b]Reason:it i broked a rule that i didnt know about and the admin told me to read the rules and i did but i didnt see the chat when he was talking with me so i got banned cause he thought that i ignored him for being afraid or something and then i got banned and that is unfair

[b]Involved:there was me and the moderator

cause i didnt see the chat and then i got banned and plz shorten it or remove my ban please
You broke the rule fear RP. I was stood watching a situation where someone had a knife to your back and told you to stand still, you proceeded to run away and shoot at him. I then took you onto a roof and you responded to my first question then just completely ignored me. I gave you a good amount of time to respond, I even moved you around with my physics gun to get your attention but you carried on ignoring me.

Please add the correct Ban ID and reason to your appeal.
you told me to read the rules and i was and i didnt see the chat... and you banned me for that

unban request
[b]Your ban ID: STEAM_0:1:55352486

[b]Reason:it i broked a rule that i didnt know about and the admin told me to read the rules and i did but i didnt see the chat when he was talking with me so i got banned cause he thought that i ignored him for being afraid or something and then i got banned and that is unfair

[b]Involved:there was no one involved

cause i didnt see the chat and then i got banned and plz shorten it or remove my ban please
Again, it shows how you cannot follow simple guidelines, if you actually read the whole of the unban request rules thread you will see what you are missing. Please add that to your initial post, no need to keep reciting it.
[b]Your ban ID:42462

[b]Involved:there was me and the moderator

Why should I bother even considering lifting this appeal when you cannot follow simple instructions.
Denied.