New user Banned
Your name: (Zaneus)

Your ban ID: (42427)

Banned by: ([FL] spartanjunior31)

Reason: (propspamming and leaving them in road)

Involved: (i think it was dasreyh)

Why we should unban you: (Well yesterday was my first time playing on the server and i was just running around doing what everyone else did. There was a guy in the road burning a bunch of wood and stuff and spamming props into the fire.. so i threw some shelves into it, i honestly had no clue it was a bannable offense. I now realize i need to go over the rule page a little better. I would truly appreciate it if you guys would unban me for i really had alot of fun playing on the server. Im just a noob i guess and i didnt realize there were strict guidelines to playing on RP servers. If i am unbanned then i actually plan to donate today, and i promise you guys wont get anymore trouble out of me. It was a simple lack of knowledge. Thanks much and i hope i'll be seeing you guys soon.)
It's great to see that you learned your lesson but I still have to deny your unban request because a lack of knowledge of the rules does not get an unban request approved
Quote:The unban request section is made for people who have received an unfair ban, not for people who broke the rules and feel incredibly sorry now. If you did not know the rules - ignorance is not an excuse. You will have to live with the consequences of your actions.