Unban request 42441
Your name: sjaars

Your ban ID: 42441

Banned by: [FL:M] Verzyn

Reason: Contrawhoring as chef, basing in the main city street.

Involved: A new guy (also chef) who I was teaching the basics. I have no idea what his steam name is, but he didn't take part in the contraband.

Why we should unban you: I was running a pretty successfull food business at the burger store, and thought I'd RP a drug addicted chef (having contraband in the back of the store).

I locked the backdoor and placed a few props to hide them from sight, but the room could be entered anytime (and seen from inside the store). I was expecting an officer or someone to barge in there and arrest us as part of roleplay, but instead the admin flew in and instantly banned me. (24h)

Anyway, strictly rules-wise speaking there was probably a reason to ban me, but I'd like to appeal on the grounds that it was clearly a RP element and had nothing to do with metagaming at all. In that case I would have hidden the printers somewhere safer.

Regards,
Sjaars
Quote:Job Rules 5. You cannot raid as a Doctor, Chef, Gundealer, BMD, Taxi driver, or Security guard. For any of these jobs you cannot base with rebels, corleones, or any other group of specific people. Do not make a contra base as any of these jobs as the purpose of these jobs is to provide a service for the city, not lock themselves in a room and "contra whore".

Quote:Base rules 7. All buildings in the main city street and all obvious shops are reserved for passive RP. Do not base here.

I'm afraid even if you did try to RP and you provided a service to the city you still broke the rules.
(01-06-2014, 03:08 PM)Verzyn Wrote:
Quote:Job Rules 5. You cannot raid as a Doctor, Chef, Gundealer, BMD, Taxi driver, or Security guard. For any of these jobs you cannot base with rebels, corleones, or any other group of specific people. Do not make a contra base as any of these jobs as the purpose of these jobs is to provide a service for the city, not lock themselves in a room and "contra whore".

Quote:Base rules 7. All buildings in the main city street and all obvious shops are reserved for passive RP. Do not base here.

I'm afraid even if you did try to RP it that you still broke both of these rules.

Fair enough, makes sense.
Ban Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for player sjaars (STEAM_0:0:6303972) will stand as issued.
The user was found breaking server rules.

[FL] Aviator
Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator