Ban Request on RobFord DabZombie
Name of player: RobFord DabZombie

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:9867607

Time in GMT: 10:00 PM

Server: v33x

Summary:
Currently in my Role Playing experience,

Rob was an SRU and i had no search warrant or anything. He comes into my home and wont leave. After telling him to leave he kills me (RDM). He blows the door down leading to my goodies and destroys it all. Therefore he raided me, RDMed me, and destroyed all my goods and he didn't even have a search warrant.

Evidence:
Witnesses
♥ llFerbll ♥
(Now before you say anything like that's not much evidence go to rob and see what he has)
(01-06-2014, 03:49 AM)killbot138001 Wrote: Name of player: RobFord DabZombie

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:9867607

Time in GMT: 10:00 PM

Server: v33x

Summary:
Currently in my Role Playing experience,

Rob was an SRU and i had no search warrant or anything. He comes into my home and wont leave. After telling him to leave he kills me (RDM). He blows the door down leading to my goodies and destroys it all. Therefore he raided me, RDMed me, and destroyed all my goods and he didn't even have a search warrant.

Evidence:
Witnesses
♥ llFerbll ♥
(Now before you say anything like that's not much evidence go to rob and see what he has)

You have no evidence to support your claim. I suppose Bill Gates was noclipping into your base and stealing money too?

Ferbll was rdm'ing people and nothing wrong was done on anyone else's part.
Whitnesses are not valid evidence in a ban request.

You must provide solid evidence such as a screenshot or video. Please provide this in the next twenty-four hours or the request will be denied,
Denied, 24 hours have passed and no evidence was provided