Well hello there
Brick 
Hello there fellow players and admins. My name is Andrei Grigoriu and I'm from a small city in Romania(EU). You can find me on the servers and on steam by the nickname DjBricheta. I recently joined this community and I want to say that I'm impressed. I like that almost all the people who are playing on the cummunity's server know how to RP; of course it would be much more interesting if once in a while we would have some RP scenarios coordinated by adminsso everyone would win some RP points. I say this because I didn't saw anyone getting RP points event if they roleplayd by the book so I think if my ideea would "catch life" it would be another gold star for the community.

Well, that's all I can think of right now. If you want to be friends with me feel free to send me an invitation through Steam, or a PM, or whatever you want. I'm glad that I've joined this community and I hope that you are also glad that I am here.

I wish you only the best and a happy new year. DjBricheta, out.

P.S.: I'm a LEGO lover, hence the icon.

Edit: I've made my first RP scenario, you can find it here.
Welcome to Fearless! I will make sure to talk with you in the nearest future! Wink
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

Welcome to Fearless! PM me if you need help with anything.
Welcome on the server, it's always good to see players joining with a good, positive attitude.
Glad to have you buddy, if you want a custom signature PM the details for it and id be glad to make you one!
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
Welcome to Fearless DjBricheta!
Welcome to Fearless. Enjoy your stay.
Regards,
aviator
Welcome to Fearless. I do hope that you're gonna enjoy your stay! Feel free to PM me if anything is needed.
Welcome!
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]