Day from Hell!
(07-15-2011, 11:26 AM)Bubbles Wrote: How can i man up even more? I'm man enough as it is my friend, i'd like to see you run 25 miles whilst carrying a 15kg bike in scorching heat Tounge U jelly?

The correct comeback would've been: "Your MUM didn't think I needed to man up any more last night Wink ".

But yours will do.

And nah I'm not jelly - I couldn't run 25 miles without a bike Tounge
(07-15-2011, 11:37 AM)Sniperwolf Wrote: The correct comeback would've been: "Your MUM didn't think I needed to man up any more last night Wink ".

But yours will do.

And nah I'm not jelly - I couldn't run 25 miles without a bike Tounge

Never thought of that one Tounge I'm northern, forgive me, intelligent one. Well it's because you're unfit, stop being noobish and get motivated, become PRO like me. Tounge
I'm too cool to have bad days.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The worst day of my life - can I tell two, alright I will.

My faggoty friend Andrew...
Andrew, he is my friend, but he is like, SO stupid but he is intelligence. I guess, he lacks common sense. He told an N word joke in class, he broke a window at the school with a rock, and he dented a bus because he wanted to kick it. So of course, I decided to go on a vacation to the mountains with him because after all, he is funny as hell. The house was amazing but at the bottom of a HUGE hill (it was a Ski Village) so we biked up it everyday. My friend Andrew took my bike to the top to get some breakfast before I had woken up, then he put it back in the garage, but he hadnt told me that he popped a bolt half loose in the front tire. Later that day, after lots of biking, I decided to call it a night and get ready to bike down the hill back home. I hopped on the bike and biked down the boardwalk and near the hill, on the way to the hill, I drove over a root, the bolt slipped, the front tire slipped out, and I fell over the handlebars, onto my face, also fucking up my arm REALLY bad. There was an event that night so I had literally 300 people I had never seen watch my bust my ass on a friends stupid ass bike... we had to drive 15 miles to the hospital as I was bitching about mah arm. That SUCKED.

The time I was "supposed to die"...
This is odd. I was, maybe, 9 was it. We had just bought the house we are in now, and were coming over to start moving stuff in, and I had my Aunt Michelle, Uncle Gildo and my cousin Danielle over here for reasons that I dont know about. We were playing tag at the top of the stairs and I was getting chased, so I ran to the stairs, and hopped on the railing with the intention to slide down to the bottom, as I had done it COUNTLESS times already. Of course, this was the unlucky time. I made it about 1/10 of the way down and fell... fell about 4 meters to the floor, hardwood floor. Landed on my head and shoulder. Blood all over the floor, and I was knocked out so bad. I woke to some douche bag like "Heheheh you are lucky son... Ambulance or Helicopter?" so I didnt answer him. I was strapped to a board. They threw me into a heli and took off, my mom right there, hysterically crying, as I tried to make out a few words in my whispery half dead voice. I got to the hospital and they said I clogged an artery and I was supposed to die... so after a few days of all this pain and a broken head and a broken arm and a broken shoulder... I got out... I was alive, most lucky thing I have ever heard. Landed on my HEAD! Ohgod it was SO scary.

Beat that, bitch :3