Day from Hell!
Well, how can i put this... This has been the worst day of the year for me, personally.

Well, me and my friend decided we would go on a bike ride since it was nice and we had nothing else to do. So we get a good average speed and our target was 25 miles away, we reached our target.

When we decided to turn back after a quick rest, turns out my bike had other plans, the back tire had somehow got stuck, no way to turn it, tried taking the wheel off and sorting it out that way but to no avail.

Anyway, couldn't get a ride back due to everybody being at work etc. So there was only one way to do this, either sit and wait 4 hours for somebody to finish work and help or suck it up and get on with it.

Well, i'm quite impatient so i decided to run home, whilst carrying 15kg bike, i'm an ex army boy so i'm fit but this was tough, really tough. I had to run 25 miles home, while carrying my bike. I mean c'mon this was nearly a marathon with extra weight.

The heat was dreadful too, first few minutes in and i was literally dripping with sweat, but yeah, few hours on and i made it home, it was the best feeling ever, going to have a cold shower right now. Got 2 hours of football tomorrow, so my body is going to be aching all weekend i think Tounge

Hope you chaps had a better day than me! Smile
(07-14-2011, 05:36 PM)Bubbles Wrote: i'm an ex army boy so

Thought you were like 16? >_>
And the worst day i've had is when I went camping/party with about 10 friends and ended up being one of the only 3 sleeping there, with no tent or sleeping bag.
It was at the beginning of winter too, so the temperature dropped very very low.
We ended up going mcdonalds at 6 in the morning and I fell asleep on the train home.
Missed my stop by 3, had to catch two MORE trains to get to my stop.
When I got home I threw up in the toilet and fell asleep right there in the bathroom.
Great succes!
(07-14-2011, 05:43 PM)Storm Wrote:
(07-14-2011, 05:36 PM)Bubbles Wrote: i'm an ex army boy so

Thought you were like 16? >_>

Na, i'm 17, when i was in, there was a 14year old boy doing training with us, not sure how you can join that young though.. I quit after a few months so wasn't in that long due to my mum.
(07-14-2011, 05:36 PM)Bubbles Wrote: Well, how can i put this... This has been the worst day of the year for me, personally.

Well, me and my friend decided we would go on a bike ride since it was nice and we had nothing else to do. So we get a good average speed and our target was 25 miles away, we reached our target.

When we decided to turn back after a quick rest, turns out my bike had other plans, the back tire had somehow got stuck, no way to turn it, tried taking the wheel off and sorting it out that way but to no avail.

Anyway, couldn't get a ride back due to everybody being at work etc. So there was only one way to do this, either sit and wait 4 hours for somebody to finish work and help or suck it up and get on with it.

Well, i'm quite impatient so i decided to run home, whilst carrying 15kg bike, i'm an ex army boy so i'm fit but this was tough, really tough. I had to run 25 miles home, while carrying my bike. I mean c'mon this was nearly a marathon with extra weight.

The heat was dreadful too, first few minutes in and i was literally dripping with sweat, but yeah, few hours on and i made it home, it was the best feeling ever, going to have a cold shower right now. Got 2 hours of football tomorrow, so my body is going to be aching all weekend i think Tounge

Hope you chaps had a better day than me! Smile

Man up.
Although on a serious note, I'd have just waited the 4 hours. Like fuck would I run in this heat for even 1 mile Tounge

It was a nice day. Chill for a few hours with ur bikebuddy Tounge
Pwnd! :-D
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

(07-14-2011, 06:05 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote: Man up.
Although on a serious note, I'd have just waited the 4 hours. Like *** would I run in this heat for even 1 mile Tounge

Says the person who was raging because his I-pod broke? Man up!
HAhahahaha sniperwolf Cheese
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

Bubbles, it's spelled iPod. Herp Derp.

Funny how iPod isn't underlined in the spell checker, but "Herp Derp" is.
"Briggs."
(07-15-2011, 09:37 AM)Bubbles Wrote:
Although on a serious note, I'd have just waited the 4 hours. Like *** would I run in this heat for even 1 mile Tounge

I fixed it. Like a boss.

Plus I can always save up and buy a new iPod - you'll always need to man up Wink
(07-15-2011, 11:22 AM)Sniperwolf Wrote:
(07-15-2011, 09:37 AM)Bubbles Wrote:

I fixed it. Like a boss.

Plus I can always save up and buy a new iPod - you'll always need to man up Wink

How can i man up even more? I'm man enough as it is my friend, i'd like to see you run 25 miles whilst carrying a 15kg bike in scorching heat Tounge U jelly?