Unban Request - Frozendude02
Sad 
Your name: Frozendude02

Your ban ID: 42408

Banned by: [FL:M] Freezak

Reason: "Massive prop minging while the gamemode was broken, not here to RP at all."

Involved: Lord Fancypants, [FL:RP]Propellermann,ᵧₒᵤ ®agequit, kylesmith1, FierySerpent, tacoshell33, domsterpotato, DannyxKid™, dawgdude77, oliver011

Why we should unban you: I joined the server seeing at top left of my screen it said script error and there were no RP Controls so i went towards a group of people who were throwing props at me and others so i said '' This is a role play server not a minge server'' resulting me getting prop pushed into a stack of cars, i was dieing quite fast so i use a small item to push my self out then i left the server in anger and then tried to join version 2D but its said that I was banned. I was not involed in any prop pushing and only used a prop to free myself dieing. The admin action was wrong as i did not take part in prop minging. ( I was in the wrong place at the wrong time!) I normaly role play on fearless servers and don't try to spoil other fun. Please could you consider unbanning me. Thankyou.
[Image: gBQQfUz.png]
Drop us a cheeky +REP, cheers (also know as Paddington Bear / Kerbal)
By looking on the logs it might be true that you used the prop not to prop minge but free yourself. Anyways you did use a prop to climb up, thus you broke the rules.

Nevertheless i'm agreeing on lowering the ban length to 12 hours and changing the ban reason just to "Abusing props."
12 hours exceeded, ban lifted.