Doctor Internet, BlackForestAdam and Tom_Carry
Name of player: Doctor Internet, BlackForestAdam and Tom_Carry

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:35377420, STEAM_0:0:50164541, STEAM_0:0:31864460

Time in GMT: Around 16.30 GMT +1

Server: v33x

Summary: Promoting aggressive RP, Doctor Internet was basing with Corleones as gun dealer. Tom_Carry was fail RPing as he called the police for "illegal contra in the corleones" when he was a Corleone himself.

Evidence:

Images in spoiler because of the size.

Spoiler :
First picture shows how Doctor Internet and Tom Carry requesting SRU and officers to the villas since the Corleones had contrabands.
[Image: 843FcpC.jpg]

Next image shows how Doctor Internet sees himself as Corleone even though he is a gun dealer, a few rows under the marked text he says he lives with a Corleone.
[Image: 7WNOCg9.jpg]

Here he was PMing me about coming to the Corleones, the ones he teamed with.
[Image: QUkj9cc.jpg]

This video is pretty self explainatory, Doctor Internet brings in a contraband (probably his) right infront of me, carried it into a house full of the Corleones he was basing with. BlackForestAdam owned the house and the prop letters that spelled contra.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLgLLHAho...e=youtu.be

They apparantly did this sort of thing for a good while.

Edit: Forgot to add the time, fixed.
If only promoting agressiveRP was a rule.
If only.
If I recall correctly, no-one died during that, no raid occured, and when I left I was the one who destroyed the single contraband.

Moving onto the "basing as a gun dealer."
My model of working was to get people to PM me a location, at which point I would drive there, deliver the weapons, get paied and return. The house in the villas was where I lived and worked from, in a RP sense.

As one of the Corelones was a friend, I allowed him/her to live with me, and I believe it is allowed for a gun-dealer to have a shop/home from which to work from. Please don't buy into the "blocked windows = contrabase" mentality which by the end of my play session (when I called you,) had started to annoy me, due to the fact I had been raided by the police at least 4 times before. (With no contraband, may I add.)

In response to the "living with a corelone" OOC comment, I said I LIVED with, not based with. We used the same house, and at that point neither of us had contraband. Your point being what...? You're not allowed to live in the same house as someone who is a different class, even is one of the classes goes to other places often?

I'd like to point something out. You went all high and mighty bringing myself and BFA and Tom into this, but why didn't you bring the Corelone who I was living with into it, instead of a corelone who came into my house when you turned up?

As a final point, which BlackForestAdam can testify for, he was a citizen, not a corelone thus making your entire argument about how I was basing with Corelone invalid. They came in during the time in which we were having a joke, and placed a single contreaband down and called the SRU.
The Corelones entered my house, they were not basing with me.
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
(01-05-2014, 06:21 PM)jonjon1234 Wrote: If only promoting agressiveRP was a rule.
If only.
If I recall correctly, no-one died during that, no raid occured, and when I left I was the one who destroyed the single contraband.

Moving onto the "basing as a gun dealer."
My model of working was to get people to PM me a location, at which point I would drive there, deliver the weapons, get paied and return. The house in the villas was where I lived and worked from, in a RP sense.

As one of the Corelones was a friend, I allowed him/her to live with me, and I believe it is allowed for a gun-dealer to have a shop/home from which to work from. Please don't buy into the "blocked windows = contrabase" mentality which by the end of my play session (when I called you,) had started to annoy me, due to the fact I had been raided by the police at least 4 times before. (With no contraband, may I add.)

In response to the "living with a corelone" OOC comment, I said I LIVED with, not based with. We used the same house, and at that point neither of us had contraband. Your point being what...? You're not allowed to live in the same house as someone who is a different class, even is one of the classes goes to other places often?

I'd like to point something out. You went all high and mighty bringing myself and BFA and Tom into this, but why didn't you bring the Corelone who I was living with into it, instead of a corelone who came into my house when you turned up?

As a final point, which BlackForestAdam can testify for, he was a citizen, not a corelone thus making your entire argument about how I was basing with Corelone invalid. They came in during the time in which we were having a joke, and placed a single contreaband down and called the SRU.
The Corelones entered my house, they were not basing with me.
34644 [FL:RP] Spyderr STEAM_0:0:40778701 Steam Profile FearRP / Promoting aggressive RP
Expired
[FL] Drogas
As Spyderr proved people has been and are being banned for promoting aggressive RP. No raid was happening because I didnt get the warrant from the president. I died at a later point when I was going to arrest you and that Ghost dude, shame I called an moderator and died when I was typing OOCly though.

When the president broadcasted that the Corleones was allowed back into the town but asked us to keep an eye on the since they were being suspicious YOU wrote OOCly: "We're not suspecious at all." You were not even a Corleone so why would you write "We're" if you didnt base with them?

I didnt bring in the Corleone who you were living with because I didnt know who it was, atleast 3 Corleones were in that house with you, all of you literally waved the contraband infront of me, waiting for me to raid.

If thats not promoting aggressive RP and you not basing with them I dont know what is. Sure, that guy who owned the place was a citizen but the rest of the crew in that house were Corleones.
Can I just say, Doctor was not basing with us..I just ran inside his house
Well pardon me thinking that being banned for breaking rules meant that you couldn't be banned for things that are not rules. I believe Soulripper once said, if it isn't written down and isn't FailRP, it isn't banable.

Moving on, as said by the above poster, the Corelones were NOT basing with me, thus, your point is?

However, it is true that myself, a civvie and a Corelones lived in the same house. I didn't use the house much, due to my job style meant that I had to be out driving to deliveries.

Moving back to my usage of the English language, We're can be used to reference a group of people situated in geographically close areas, such as someone from Afganistan saying, "We don't want to attack you," which could be taken as "People from Afganistan don't want..." Or "The people in this village..."
Unfortunatally, the English language is a confusing one, and I meant the latter meaning, in that the local group, not the political set of people. My bad for confusing you with complex grammar formations.

Also, could someone warn Spyder as he isn't involved in the case?
Yours
Doctor Internet;

(01-05-2014, 08:21 PM)jonjon1234 Wrote: Moving back to my usage of the English language, We're can be used to reference a group of people situated in geographically close areas, such as someone from Afganistan saying, "We don't want to attack you," which could be taken as "People from Afganistan don't want..." Or "The people in this village..."
Unfortunatally, the English language is a confusing one, and I meant the latter meaning, in that the local group, not the political set of people. My bad for confusing you with complex grammar formations.

Don't insult my intelligence.
(01-05-2014, 08:43 PM)Humla Wrote:
(01-05-2014, 08:21 PM)jonjon1234 Wrote: Moving back to my usage of the English language, We're can be used to reference a group of people situated in geographically close areas, such as someone from Afganistan saying, "We don't want to attack you," which could be taken as "People from Afganistan don't want..." Or "The people in this village..."

Don't insult my intelligence.

Don't insult me by saying I would insult someone else to make a point. I was mearly saying that the meaning I meant was different do the meaning you interpreted, and you were halfway across the map, not seeing the situation at the location and that English has complex grammatical forms, even to such an extent that I sometimes get confused about what people mean, even if I'm stood next to them.
Yours
Doctor Internet;

I do understand what you meant, you're the one who doesn't understand the meaning of "Don't insult my intelligence". It basically means that I dont believe your bullshit exscuse that I quoted.

I was halfway away from the location yes, with the president, so tell me: how could the president know that you were with the Corleones when he was in the same building as me? Why would you even mention the word "we", as in you and the Corleones together, if he had no idea that you were with them seeing as he was with me? He didnt say "people outside the city, you at the suburbs, are now allowed back but you are suspicious". He specifically said Corleones.

Im leaving this thread now until an admin needs something from me.
(01-05-2014, 09:11 PM)Humla Wrote: I do understand what you meant, you're the one who doesn't understand the meaning of "Don't insult my intelligence". It basically means that I dont believe your bullshit exscuse that I quoted.

I was halfway away from the location yes, with the president, so tell me: how could the president know that you were with the Corleones when he was in the same building as me? Why would you even mention the word "we", as in you and the Corleones together, if he had no idea that you were with them seeing as he was with me? He didnt say "people outside the city, you at the suburbs, are now allowed back but you are suspicious". He specifically said Corleones.

Im leaving this thread now until an admin needs something from me.

The Corelones were in the same location as me, all stood around, looking suspicious as hell. That is what I meant when I said they were not suspicious at all.
Yours
Doctor Internet;