Doctor Internet, BlackForestAdam and Tom_Carry
Alright.

Once again, you use this excuse that 'Promoting AggressiveRP isn't a written rule', although the Evidence presented before me, clearly shows a great deal of FailRP from you, and Tom. It's FailRP to make a report on your self about having Contraband in your location, which is highly promoting aggressiveRP, and it's clear you were trying to achieve a raid by doing this.
In light of realising my windows were closed, the blocked out windows do slide open. As anyone who has been anywhere near them when I show them off can attest to.

More evidences:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fxx8rtuwoda7k2t/Spart.png

However. In light of speaking to administrators via steam, and reviewing the Video evidence, I do see how my actions while on scene may have been deemed as failRP. However, the act of calling it in wasn't, as the intentions were not to kill SRU, to cause a raid or anything similar. On the contrary, if Humla had been asked to be let in and destroy it, I would have happily obliged, pleased that a Contra call didn't end in mass murder of Police / Civvies.

If the ban is to be placed on me for my actions on the ground, I will accept that and not fight it. However a ban for FailRP for calling it in, and the "basing with corelones" charge I will fight.
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
You state that you did it not to cause a raid, but the way you worded and demanded SRU to your own home tells a different story. You also stated to Spartan, that it was only 'one' drug lab, despite in the /request one of you states 'loads of money and drug labs', the word loads, is plural, and if you didn't know, means more than one.

In addition to this, you had Contra written on the side of your own home, which is clearly FailRP, advertising that you have contraband in the locatin, again most likely to fuel a raid.

Quote:They came in during the time in which we were having a joke, and placed a single contreaband down and called the SRU.

The rules are not a joke, and it's clearly FailRP to call SRU on yourself/property where there is contraband, which you or the person you were 'living' with placed, and they way you demanded SRU to your location via /request, tells me that you did have other intentions that the once you're stating.

You was issued a ban for promoting aggressive role-play less than a month ago, and from the evidence presented, you was clearly promoting aggressive, joke or not.
May I point something out to you Pavilion? I've outlined it in black in the picture

Spoiler: Img
[Image: vegr.jpg]
Hint: The name with the "loads of contra" is not my own.

The props that wrote the word "Contra" on the side of the house were not my own, thus that was not FailRP on my part.

You also say that
Quote:The rules are not a joke, and it's clearly FailRP to call SRU on yourself/property where there is contraband, which you or the person you were 'living' with placed, and they way you demanded SRU to your location via /request, tells me that you did have other intentions that the once you're stating.

I didn't say the rules are a joke. I said I was having a joke, or I was having fun, or even, god forbid, I was having fun with my friends on a sever I enjoy playing. God forbid I may say anything like that.

You also say the request is demanding? Request is a textual format, and tones that you may be thinking when you say them, such as sarcasm don't come through in text.

I would also like to say to Humla, when this could have been dealt with via an IC medium, perhaps just asking to come in, why oh why on the Earth did you have to post a ban request, and while posting, ignored a major part of the people who commited this "offence."
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
It was clear you wanted me to raid you guys. You requested the SRU to the Corleones place yet the contra was on your lawn. It is rather interesting that your request came around the same time as Tom_Carry's yet you deny trying to get raided. It is obvious you based with them.

(01-07-2014, 04:13 PM)jonjon1234 Wrote: I would also like to say to Humla, when this could have been dealt with via an IC medium, perhaps just asking to come in, why oh why on the Earth did you have to post a ban request, and while posting, ignored a major part of the people who commited this "offence."

Even though I didnt really want to raid you guys seeing as you failRPd I went there, trying to get some backup after failing to get any other SRU/police officer with me and a search warrant from the president, if I didnt it would be failRP on my part. Do you expect me to kindly ask to enter the house with several armed men in it? I rather play more tactical than that, SRU is supposed to be a SWAT team after all, not a one man army ala Rambo. I even got tranqualized when I stood outside waiting for my backup.

Edit: Pavilion requested additional evidence of BlackForestAdam being owner of the props that spelled contra.

[Image: 405f4dH.png]
Ban Request: Approved.

After consulting with my superiors (KillJoy), I have come to the decision that this Ban Request will be approved.

The accused user Doctor Internet: The evidence presented clearly shows that you were basing with the Corleone as a Gun Dealer, you were not 'living' with the Corleone as you stated, the evidence clearly shows it wasn't a quite passive household role-play, it was a base, which was used to protect contraband which was shown being carried into the video. As well as this you were clearly FailRP'ing by baiting for a raid using /request and this can also be linked to FearRP finally running around with contraband directly infront of the SRU waving it in his face,etc.

The accused user Tom_Carry: The evidence presented clearly shows you baited the SRU unit in order to gain a raid.

The accused user BlackForestAdam: The evidence presented showed you having worded props outside you own building stating 'contra' which is clearly a form of FailRP.