New Event Idea
After playing a couple of drop events, an idea came into my head about a possible new event type.

It would start off with everyone getting into the banks vault. Once everyone was in, some admins would place objects through the city, everything from fishing rods to M4's in the Nexus under ground floor to the lake.

When the admins say go, everyone exits the bank at runs around trying to find the placed objects. Another idea could be that one car is placed in the city and the first person to find it, gets it.

In my opinion, this would be a good alternative to drop events, what do you guys think?
The following 2 users Like MoJoe's post:
  • StillAlive, Gonnzen
When "Drops" Happen it isn't something the admins set up, it's when people drop things from their own inventories.
Unless you have a volunteer to sacrifice a car or some items for this then it ain't happening.
Plus the fact that drop events are optional, we aren't gonna' lock the whole server in a vault and force them to take part.
The following 2 users Like Strom's post:
  • Transmission, equal
That vault thing has been made in MTL so.. Its not new Smile
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

The following 1 user Likes Andreas's post:
  • equal
i find this idea very good. but then again i only played for 25h. so i dont know what happended in the pastSmile
So much for roleplay...
Idea
(07-14-2011, 03:28 PM)Joester Wrote: After playing a couple of drop events, an idea came into my head about a possible new event type.

It would start off with everyone getting into the banks vault. Once everyone was in, some admins would place objects through the city, everything from fishing rods to M4's in the Nexus under ground floor to the lake.

When the admins say go, everyone exits the bank at runs around trying to find the placed objects. Another idea could be that one car is placed in the city and the first person to find it, gets it.

In my opinion, this would be a good alternative to drop events, what do you guys think?
Lol u stole my idea i already did that. Tounge I dropped stuff around the city. the only new thing is with the vault and i would like 2 see u get 50 people in there XD

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]