Unban Request - Castle
Sad 
Your name: Castle

Your ban ID: 42340

Banned by: [FL] Pavilion

Reason: Exploiting in order to get under the map, shooting people from under the map.

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: First, I got an ban forever because, I was under the Map and shooting people from under the map. Nobody died of the shooting. And I think not that this made much damage on the players. And the players that i hit, can get a heal because there was a Medic next to the players. The other reason I got banned is because I was under the map. As I got the ban i looked in the rules, and I saw that there is the first rule: "Using cheats, hacks or abusing glitches is under zero tolerance and will lead to a permanent ban." As I seen this, I know what I have done wrong. My only wish is, that I get unbanned or banned for some time. I played about 270 hours on the Server, and I would continue playing on the Server. It would be great for me that i get unbanned or for a certain time a ban.
You're trying to justify your actions by stating that just because there is a medic there it's okay for you exploit a bug/glitch and shoot people from under the map. As well as exploiting the glitch, you also decided to attempt to kill people from under the map. This type of behavior shouldn't ever happen on the FL servers, expecially from an experienced player with 300 hours nearly.

I see no reason for you to be unbanned?
Zеro tolerance policy.