UNBAN REQUEST
Your name: DAMCNASTYDEMON69LOL

Your ban ID: 42207

Banned by: [FL] spartanjunior31

Reason: Propspamming stoves twice and propkill

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: I realize what was done was my bad. I thought it would be funny to do what I did but I have since realized that this is a serious server where that won't be tolerated. I apologize for my actions, but I do feel that my ban time was quite excessive. Two weeks for a first offense seems quite extravagant to me. I know I'm at fault here but I do not understand why the ban is so lengthy. I would greatly appreciate if it was shortened. I eagerly await your response,
No. You not only rained stoves on us periodically, you went as far as to change jobs and steam names to try to avoid the punishment. Your not sorry. I even tried to talk to you about it. You even did more then what you were caught for, however I was lucky enough to catch you and report it to spartan with evidence to get you removed asap.

Here is the provided evidence that I gave to spartan and a look into the logs will show more offenses from you. Like when you went cop, hit a car with a prop so hard the driver's body landed on BP roof.

[Image: 863E7E2539EFA66DA73B638F98C75CC057DED651]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B871nG2_3...e=youtu.be

video start time is 3 JAN 2014: 05:15:20 GMT roughtly. Just prior to the video start you will see in the logs that he had done a similar rain of stoves in which I myself was killed by the same steam id under a different steam name. The only time I supply evidence direct to the admins is when the situation requires immediate actions taken to protect the server. Had that not been done you merely would have continued you malicious acts to derail and destroy the roleplay on the server.
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player DAMCNASTYDEMON69LOL, STEAM_0:1:79438655 will stand as issued.
Please note, The actions done including a notable name change adds to consideration that adjusting the time does not sound fitting .

[FL] Spartanjunior
Server Administrative Team