Aspects Unban Request
Your name: [FL:RP] Aspects

Your ban ID: 35670

Banned by: [FL] Temar

Reason: Part of scamming

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: I was permanently banned a long time ago and i just cant resist to want to come back. I had many good times on this server and i want to have many more. I was banned for part of scamming but i really didn't want to be involved. I was given items by my friends brother not knowing what he had done. I was unaware of what he was doing and i just thought that he was going to be RPing and learning more about the server. Later on in the day after this had all happened my friend came online on the server. He told me that his brother had given me some stuff and i was to give him some back. So that is what i did. The next day i get banned. I find out what my friend had done and we haven't been talking since. I was wondering if it would be possible for the stolen items to be removed off my account and for me to keep the stuff i had and be unbanned on the server, allowing me to RP for many more days, months or even years.

Thanks for taking the time to read my unban request and making a decision.
-Aspects
Please fill in the involved field appropiately and properly.
I Support a 2nd chance with a Complete Reset of Money/inv
Sorry i didn't know what i put wrong but i would really love a second chance and i just wondered if you could take all of the money and the cars i have apart from the lambo because that's what i had with all of my guns and that in the first place but its up to you because i know i kind of done wrong but i just wouldn't like to start from just nothing.

Thanks for reading.
-Aspects
It's a take it or leave it case.
reset to 10k + 5 chineese
Approved