UNBAN Request [II Shrike II] [Verzyn]
Your name:II Shrike II

Your ban ID:42108

Banned by:[FL:M]Verzyn

Reason:"Suiciding to avoid hostage situation, you should know better." - Suspension extended

Involved:About 7 people hostage 4 Raiders...I cant reamember names...[FL:M]Verzyn

Why we should unban you:Ok Hello FL Admins and Moderators. I was Banned for Suiciding to avoid hostage Situation. 1. I was at 10 heath and Couldn't see so I fell of the nexus bridge..(Avioding Hostage Situation I guess).. 2.But it was a 1 Day ban You know most of my ban time. . I thought about i shouldn't of ran but I didn't mean to fall off the Bridge soo..I get back from town today All happy to play FL Agian!! Cheese Then i get on [You have been banned from the server] D: I get on to see why....A whole month for that SMALL Ban Like..Really Not being rude but 1 month for that....Yes this is my 9th ban for 430 hours! I know i Know better but I think 1 month IS So not Fair and Please see that 1 month is not needed for a Small Suicide not on Purpose! Please Please See that.. Thanks II Shrike II Smile
Awaiting answer from banning staff member.
I saw the whole situation, you clearly ran off the bridge along with a few others in the middle of a hostage situation. Whether you had 10 health or not you only have to walk in a straight line, instead of sprint off the bridge.
Verzyn Listen here THE Motion blur from 10 heath YOU CANT SEE IF YOU WALKING IN A STRAIGHT LINE! Caps** I didnt Purposly RUN off the edge...Anyway Why 1 month? No reason for that
It was extended to one month due to your number of prior bans.
9 Is not Bad I should have 8 BECAUSE This is a false Ban....But Really I didnt Purposly JUMP Off i know shouldnt of ran in the first place Im sorry but With the blurr and the lag my computer has (Normal ping is 150 around there)..Its hard
Ban Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for player II Shrike II (STEAM_0:0:65193800) will stand as issued.
The user was found to have broken server rules and the fact multiple people jumped off the bridge, only shows that this may not have been an accident. Unfortunately, you may have broken the rules on accident; this does not mean you cannot be punished for it. The suspension was extended to one month due to your growing history of suspensions.

[FL] Aviator
Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator