LCPD:FR for GTA IV - Anyone want to go and patrol online?
It's a mod that allows you to enter the role as a police officer in Liberty City. You'll be patrolling, receiving callouts, issue tickets, pull over people etc. It can be downloaded here. It has an installer, so no need to mess in regards of mod files or anything.
Anyone up for playing together? I can help if you've got problems installing it.
The following 1 user Likes Joykill's post:
  • Mr.Faustin
You could include some more detail...not in a nut shell detail.
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
(01-02-2014, 10:44 PM)Tandy Wrote: You could include some more detail...not in a nut shell detail.

This thread wasn't exactly made to attract new people to the mod, but rather finding people who already uses it.
I guess I'll add some more details.
I actually use to be in an LCPD:FR clan. Those were the days Smile. I hardly remember any of the codes anymore.

EDIT: I literally just un-installed GTA IV.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I'd gladly play with you, but mods are not working on my new Pc, for some reason
I will install GTA IV, won't take terribly long.
(01-02-2014, 11:13 PM)Borovichok Wrote: I'd gladly play with you, but mods are not working on my new Pc, for some reason
You sure you've got the right ScriptHook.dll installed? On a side note, Windows XP is not officially supported.

(01-02-2014, 11:22 PM)Greekin Wrote: I will install GTA IV, won't take terribly long.

Sounds awesome! Hit me up when you're up for playing.
(01-02-2014, 11:34 PM)Joykill Wrote:
(01-02-2014, 11:13 PM)Borovichok Wrote: I'd gladly play with you, but mods are not working on my new Pc, for some reason
You sure you've got the right ScriptHook.dll installed? On a side note, Windows XP is not officially supported.

(01-02-2014, 11:22 PM)Greekin Wrote: I will install GTA IV, won't take terribly long.

Sounds awesome! Hit me up when you're up for playing.

It is half way done now.
I'd join you, but how do you do multiplayer?

(also I'm cracked)
I'm not the most active around here, but feel free to send a PM if you need help!

(01-03-2014, 12:04 AM)Surrender Wrote: I'd join you, but how do you do multiplayer?

(also I'm cracked)

Not sure about cracked versions, but bought multiplayer works flawlessly without any tweaking.