Unban Request.
Sad 
Your name: OliL33tGamer (Steam friends name)

Your ban ID: 9468 (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

Banned by: WorldWideCoffee (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag) (has no tag)

Reason:Mass Proppusher, Goodbye! (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?)

Involved: a- (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.)

Why we should unban you:

I know I am permanently banned for something stupid. At that time I was a complete retard to Garry's Mod and life. Tho, that is no exuse. I am aware of what I did and it is wrong. I am very sorry also. I would be very glad if you guys could unban me. If I break another rule EVER again, you can instantly perm me, I will asure you, I wont break any rules any more.

Regards,
Oliver[/size]
(A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
Please anyone?
Hey friend sorry I never got back to you. I really don't remember the severity of the propushing you were causing when I had banned you but it takes alot for me to ban someone for proppushing permanantly. Like pushing the enitre server and cars in streets etc etc.

Its been a long time and I can believe you've changed. But, If the administration deems fit I want you on a 1 week trial period. If you mess up in this time, you will get your permanant ban back, If not, your home free.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

(01-04-2014, 06:14 PM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote: Hey friend sorry I never got back to you. I really don't remember the severity of the propushing you were causing when I had banned you but it takes alot for me to ban someone for proppushing permanantly. Like pushing the enitre server and cars in streets etc etc.

Its been a long time and I can believe you've changed. But, If the administration deems fit I want you on a 1 week trial period. If you mess up in this time, you will get your permanant ban back, If not, your home free.

Thank you very much. Will you know when I will be unbanned? Can I get online tonight? BTW, I am very sorry for what I did, I really "Fxcked" up right there. I really apriciate you give me another change.

Regards,
Oliver
I have no clue since its not up to me sorry Sad It all depends on when a administrator gets to this unban. I'll see if I can get someone in the next hour or so Smile
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

(01-04-2014, 07:01 PM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote: I have no clue since its not up to me sorry Sad It all depends on when a administrator gets to this unban. I'll see if I can get someone in the next hour or so Smile

The fact that you put so much efford in to this, really breaks my heart (in a good manor). Thank you verry much!
Ban Appeal reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Suspension for player OliL33tGamer (STEAM_0:1:5480351) has been revoked.
The player has been placed on a 1 week trial period, as requested by the banning administrator.

[FL] Aviator
Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator