[HELP] Recording software
NVidia Shadowplay if you have it. You can even set it to run in the background and when you press a button it will save the last 5 minutes of gameplay, for example, if you died really awesomely and wanted to capture that but it was unexpected. It comes with NVidia GeForce experience, it barely drops any FPS and it's just quite awesome.
http://www.geforce.com/geforce-experience/shadowplay

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
I use fraps. I got it free somewhere Tounge
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
(01-06-2014, 12:10 AM)Freezak Wrote:

Mirillis Action. The best recording software so far. Here are the details:
  • Superb HD video quality and the world's best recording performance.
  • Live streaming gameplay and desktop to Twitch.tv, YouTube, Ustream, Aliez and more.
  • Smoothest real-time gameplay and Windows desktop recording ever.
  • Hardware accelerated video exporting with NVIDIA CUDA or Intel Quick Sync Video technologies to popular formats and devices (smartphones, tablets and more).
  • Add live audio commentary to create high quality video tutorials.
  • Smooth HD video recording directly to MP4 format with Intel Quick Sync Video hardware acceleration.

Here's the site where you can download and read more about it http://mirillis.com/en/products/action.html

You can use it to record, after that convert and directly upload it to youtube. Perfect for quick movies. Try it and i'm pretty sure you'll never change it to anything else.

Action all the way, although I keep failing at getting it on my PC. :3
My helping hand is always here, just hit me on steam HellShell Smile
(01-06-2014, 12:10 AM)Freezak Wrote:

Mirillis Action. The best recording software so far. Here are the details:
  • Superb HD video quality and the world's best recording performance.
  • Live streaming gameplay and desktop to Twitch.tv, YouTube, Ustream, Aliez and more.
  • Smoothest real-time gameplay and Windows desktop recording ever.
  • Hardware accelerated video exporting with NVIDIA CUDA or Intel Quick Sync Video technologies to popular formats and devices (smartphones, tablets and more).
  • Add live audio commentary to create high quality video tutorials.
  • Smooth HD video recording directly to MP4 format with Intel Quick Sync Video hardware acceleration.

Here's the site where you can download and read more about it http://mirillis.com/en/products/action.html

You can use it to record, after that convert and directly upload it to youtube. Perfect for quick movies. Try it and i'm pretty sure you'll never change it to anything else.

Definitely my recommendation, very good quality, no stuttering, and small file sizes once they're exported. Yet to encounter any issues with it.

Also if you want something to record most of the time, learn to use Source demo recording, almost unnoticeable file sizes and no effect on framerate. It is quite glitchy on playback though so it's only good for capturing evidence for ban requests.