Unban Request.
Sad 
Your name:[FL:RP] Tooty McTwo Times

Your ban ID:41791

Banned by: [FL] Beflok

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?)

Involved: (Who was involved? a

Why we should unban you: ok. The night of my ban i had gotten my allowance. but my dad let me have the money in his account so i could donate 15$ to my favorite server. I donated the money quickly rushed onto the server, and then sold my old car and bought a lamborghini. then i roleplayed with my friend and had a ton of fun. then i went afk for a few hours, after logging of the server, i came back and there were these people punching each other. I started punching both of them, then got a knife and sliced them, then a gun and shot them. then the other person (i forgot their name) got a knife. i nearly dies and then became the police sergeant, and killed him/her. then beflok took me up on to the roof of a building and explained what happened. i was banned for a day and 11 hours. I said to myself, "okay i guess I'll just have to wait it out. the next morning I went to my pc, then told my friend i got banned. we were both a little sad about it. I then went to the fearless sight to see how much longer it would be. 3 months. I sat there in shock for about 4 seconds while on voice chat with my friend and he wondered what was going on. I then said i'm done. i'm f***ing done. then i walked away and sat on my porch and just cried. my point in playing fearless is not to grief, but to play and put all of the bad things in my life behind me. I get bullied at school. then I come home and play fearless. It helps me put all of the bad feelings behind me. I want one last chance on fearless. Just one. please.
Fill the template out properly. You left out the "reason" part of the ban.
Sad Unban Request.
Your name:[FL:RP] Tooty McTwo Times

Your ban ID:41791

Banned by: [FL] Beflok

Reason: Misuse of weapons extended due to 12 bans last chance, take a break

Involved: (Who was involved? a

Why we should unban you: ok. The night of my ban i had gotten my allowance. but my dad let me have the money in his account so i could donate 15$ to my favorite server. I donated the money quickly rushed onto the server, and then sold my old car and bought a lamborghini. then i roleplayed with my friend and had a ton of fun. then i went afk for a few hours, after logging of the server, i came back and there were these people punching each other. I started punching both of them, then got a knife and sliced them, then a gun and shot them. then the other person (i forgot their name) got a knife. i nearly dies and then became the police sergeant, and killed him/her. then beflok took me up on to the roof of a building and explained what happened. i was banned for a day and 11 hours. I said to myself, "okay i guess I'll just have to wait it out. the next morning I went to my pc, then told my friend i got banned. we were both a little sad about it. I then went to the fearless sight to see how much longer it would be. 3 months. I sat there in shock for about 4 seconds while on voice chat with my friend and he wondered what was going on. I then said i'm done. i'm f***ing done. then i walked away and sat on my porch and just cried. my point in playing fearless is not to grief, but to play and put all of the bad things in my life behind me. I get bullied at school. then I come home and play fearless. It helps me put all of the bad feelings behind me. I want one last chance on fearless. Just one. please.
Awaiting banning administrator's response.
You are not permmed you get another chance in April. You have had too many bans and you do not learn from your mistakes. Accept responsibility for your actions just because you are having a rough time in RL doesn't give you the right to behave that way in game.

Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!