Unban Request [FL:RP] benoy101. New years
[b]Your name:[FL:RP] benoy101

[b]Your ban ID:42094

[b]Banned by:[FL] Pavilion

[b]ReasonToungerop pushing vehicles, attempting to kill in a raid with it.

[b]Involved:Some Corleons i was with

[b]Why we should unban you: Guys im really sorry. it was new years night and i was wasted IRL. i was only trying to have a good time. but i guess it went to far Sad. to be serious i don't even remember doing this. I know its my fault. and im asking for forgiveness. i don't really ever get drunk and people make stupid mistakes when they are. Im just asking to be unbanned or have my banned shortened. i want to be able to play before i go back to school in a week. Thanks for your time [FL:RP] benoy101.
Being drunk doesn't allow you to break the rules, or use it as an excuse. You have more than enough hours to know what you did is far from acceptable, and you clearly broke the rules knowingly. I see no reason for this to be approved.
Pav. I understand. I know like i said people get stupid when they are drinking and that doesn't allow me to break the rules. and im sorry. im regretting what i have done. i don't want to start off the year on bad terms. I will Grantee this will not happen again. im asking for you to forgive me for my mistake. i only want to play before i go back to school. i love fear Rp and i know i have had some issues in the past but that's water under the bridge. im going to be a good rp player from now on im promise. can you just understand my point of view please. Thanks Pav for taking time to read this. Wink
You broke the rules simple. Being drunk is not an excuse, you have more than enough hour to know what you did was fare from acceptable.

Denied.