Please Explain
Information 
Your name: VSPsycho

Your ban ID: 42134

Banned by: [FL]Killjoy

Reason: Terms of Service

Involved:-

Why we should unban you: Ok,so i'm creating this thread in order for some admin and specifically Killjoy who banned me to give me a specific reason for my ban.
The reason that is explained in the "bans" section says that i am banned for "Terms of Service" so can an admin explain to me which terms did i break and why did i get banned ? Thanks for your time in advance.
You got a friend to scam a player and made profit from it.
Can you please present evidence to support your accusation ?
Admin tools (including logs) and a fellow investigating staff member to double-check and support the claims. We do not divulge the details of our work, but we noticed the scamming player cooperating and exchanging goods with yourself in a matter of seconds.

Anything else you have to say about this matter?
Yes i do.As a matter of fact i had changed my job to a fireman at the moment.So as i happened to be in the fireman spawn,another fireman (the scammer apparently) spawned.

So what he did is he told me to stand still,me having no idea what was this all about i just stood there.To my surprise he then proceeded to give me 900.000 $ (which i found out later was the money he had scammed) And said to me "Merry Christmas and a happy new year" through VOIP.He then disconnected and i had no idea he scammed it at first and i thought "Hey,Maybe miracles do happen and this guy was bored from the game and handed me the money because he was quitting."

Shortly after the victim of the scam apparently said that he got scammed by a guy named "doge" who was the scammer.I knew i had the scammer's money then but i thought to myself,Why not keep it ? Since the scammer was getting banned (and i saw the ban by Pavilion after a while) and the victim definitely refunded since the admins are trustworthy in these matters.So i thought i could benefit from the situation and keep the money.

I proceeded to buy a Murcielago with 400.000$ a Trabant with 15.000$ and big boxed pockets with 50.000$.Later as i was driving my car Aviator came close to me and asked me about the situation.I explained that a guy randomly gave the money to me in the spawn.He said that he'll check something and then i didn't hear from him.Next thing i see after a while is a disconnect from the server and the message "Disconnect:Reason at fearlessrp.net" I tried to reconnect it said i was banned,so i came here saw the ban and posted this thread.
He immediately approached yourself after getting the money, with clear signs of intent to pass them on to you specifically.

Moreso, even if you had no direct part in organizing the scam, profiting from it and trying to hide illegal gain in the first place is in no way acceptable behavior.
I was the only player right there at the spawn.Now if his intent was to pass it over to a random person or dispose it in his own way for his reasons.He wouldn't try to find someone.I was the only player there and his fastest solution as i can suppose.If it happened inside a crowd and he specifically chose me then i would agree that this is a valid point but i wasn't..

Now i agree that it was not acceptable,and well i can regret it all i want now,but i didn't act up when needed so it is in vain.What i can do is suggest and hope it gets accepted from you is that i get unbanned under a condition.Take away the items that i had purchased and the remainder of the money (As i have listed also above,it counts up to 900.000$)
-the Murcielago taking up 400.000$
-the big boxed pockets 50.000$
-the trabant 15.000$
The remainder is 435.000$.
The rest is my in-game money that i had before.So if you could agree with this i would be delighted,since i really like this server and i have spent a lot of time in it and would like to spend a lot more.Please think about this.
Thanks again for your time ! It is much appreciated.
We'll look into this matter more in the next few days. If there are no further suspicious links between you and the scammer, I'll propose an unban with an inventory reset.
Thanks.
Thanks for waiting and your calm approach, but your friend just accidentally revealed that this was organized. Please note, blatant lying in the courthouse will not be tolerated and additional disciplinary measures will be taken for that.