[SELLING ]Gliby's Amazing Duplication Shop
Gliby's Amazing Duplication Shop.

Note ~20% of this money gets donated to Gliby's Charity, think of the children! LIMITED OFFER!

HOW TO BUY!
  • Simply pm what you want to buy and when you can buy, if I don't respond.
  • Or Just find me on steam or the fearless rp server.

Presidents Chamber Price: 6k

I created this for the president, he was moving and needed a safe, stylish and compact place to stay. This is made out metal completely, bullets can't enter the room, so if you get raided this is a pretty safe place to stay in.

[Image: rp_evocity_v33x0155.jpg]

[Image: rp_evocity_v33x0156.jpg]

The Temple Price: 8k

I created this when I wanted to live like a rich person, this has a smooth elevator that will bring you to the top, with some really pretty sights. This is best used as a base with multiple people.

[Image: rp_evocity_v33x0157.jpg]

[Image: rp_evocity_v33x0158.jpg]

[Image: rp_evocity_v33x0159.jpg]

Guard Post Price: 7k

This was needed when I was a cop, I needed a safe to monitor car speeds, so I came up with this super safe, and secure guards post.

[Image: rp_evocity_v33x0160.jpg]

[Image: rp_evocity_v33x0161.jpg]

[Image: rp_evocity_v33x0162.jpg]

Parking Home OUT OF STOCK, pm me if you really need this.Price: 9k

I created this when I needed a small and compact home where I can easily secure my vehicle and manage to hide my drugs, in the city :D.

Features, this has 2 floors, both have elevators. Lots of glass so you can see your vehicle, of course you can change that.

[Image: rp_evocity_v33x0163.jpg]

[Image: rp_evocity_v33x0164.jpg]

To be continued, I have a lot of other stuff, MTL bases, gun storage, um base, boats, lots of boats. and lots of bannable stuff.
Most of these are super over priced but nice dupes.
(01-01-2014, 09:45 PM)Spyderr Wrote: Most of these are super over priced but nice dupes.

There I fixed it, prices have gone down!
Hey Gibly i was on yesterday with u and faces you should join the clan Brotherhood and i would like to buy one of the things hopefully the parking home