Random raid/failrp
Name of player: InboundLegend & DanhanZ

SteamID:
DanHanZ STEAM_0:0:29299413
InboundLegend STEAM_0:1:54966871

Time in GMT: 4:25 - 4:40AM~

Server: v33x

Summary: Basically I had just become president and inbound was in my office uncuffed so I told an sru to come arrest him. Once he was arrested he started complaining in ooc like "omg random arrest, thats ground 4 assassassination" I told him it was a valid arrest and that it is not a reason to raid. About 10-15 minutes later him, a rebel called spitfire and danhanz came up ALL armed telling me to open my fading door or they'll shoot me. I called rickj up to help me and he killed spitfire. Rickj came again but they were already both behind the fading door. I told rickj to fire on them when the fading door had closed when they both stepped out but that plan did not work very well. After that danhanz went down in the elevator and was shot by rickj. InboundLegend and DanhanZ had no reason to raid me whatsoever and inbounds plan after killing me was to become president. This is evident in audio logs that I have. I will provide them if it is really neccesary, they do not have video to accompany them because my recording software was being retarded.

Evidence:
Private Messages sent to both forum accounts of the accused users. They have been given 24 hours to reply, if they fail to give a reason for their raid a suspension will be applied.
Regards,
aviator
Okay then...... Well first of all I came to his office with a role-play scheme in mind but he was acting extremely ignorant and paranoid, so without reason he had me arrested, and placed a search warrant on me after, so I had an officer eventually remove it, I decided it was unfair after multiple private messages requiring explanation and only rude reply's, So after noticing on ooc how the president wasn't doing the warrants or laws as much as he should so I concluded he wasn't a good president and I'm sure that's means for expulsion, I had an idea to initiate the courts system as I had never used it before but the president jumped straight out of character and wouldn't allow any more role play, I'm pretty sure from the video I didn't kill the sru sergeant but he in fact broke rp by resisting when I clearly had him at gunpoint, I was in character the whole time but spyderr wasn't in character once when I met him, I'm pretty sure i know when it Correct to raid the president, there was 2 other random guys who had planned to do it at the same time I didn't even know, this is the worst ban request I've seen so far.
You're lying out your ass and that's subject to a perm ban in the courthouse. I didn't send you rude reply until you started annoying me saying "UR FKIN SREST WAS RUNDUM" I nevermplacedma search warrant on you, another lie. Passing the nexus desk is subject to an arrest, another lie saying I had no reason. Should I continue?

Also, your job was classified, how the fuck is that a court rp job? So, when I spawn and a random suited man is in handcuffed in my office with the job classified I'm supposed to not do anything? Nope.avi I arrested you for trespassing.
I'm not continuing with this, if the admins see it fit to ban me so be it, This is inconsiderably immature and I will not like to be a part of this child s pathetic attempt to get his own way,

Do what you want guys citylife has caused enough stress and hassle for me in the short time I've been playing it anyway.
(01-04-2014, 03:17 PM)inboundlegend Wrote: I'm not continuing with this, if the admins see it fit to ban me so be it, This is inconsiderably immature and I will not like to be a part of this child s pathetic attempt to get his own way,

Do what you want guys citylife has caused enough stress and hassle for me in the short time I've been playing it anyway.

That fact that you broke the rules to raid me was immature. Case closed.
Im just here to say Hello and accuse the accused even further since i was a part of this whole bullshieeeet Inbound is often doing this shit and i ask u admins/mods to please check the logzZzZzZzZ GGWP. i like Grinchen And other Blue and red stuff
Ban Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, accused player InboundLegend (STEAM_0:1:54966871) was found violating rules regarding invalid reason to raid.
Suspension shall be applied for 5 days.

Evidence was deemed sufficient, accused player DanHanZ (STEAM_0:0:29299413) was found violating rules regarding invalid reason to raid.
Suspension shall be applied for 1 week.

Evidence was also found on player [FL:RP] RickJ (STEAM_0:0:45566340) who was found violating rules regarding FearRP and New Life Rule.
Suspension shall be applied for 1 week.

[FL] Aviator
Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator