Goodbye, even though I'm new.
(12-31-2013, 07:58 PM)James3000117 Wrote: Out of interest, what exactly happens when you attempt to connect to the server?

gets stuck on retrieiving server info and then i timeout
k.
And you're sure the ISP is doing this?
(01-01-2014, 12:36 PM)Jarz Wrote: And you're sure the ISP is doing this?

Must be, all my friends who have that ISP can't connect also.
k.
is this just fearless and also just 1 server or all?
So long, sucks to hear dude
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
Too bad your ISP won't fix it without money. See you around, hopefully you can come back soon.
Let's see if we can resolve the problem so that you don't have to leave.

If you are one hundred percent heading towards leaving though, goodbye. It is sad you had to leave for this reason.
Regards,
aviator
(01-01-2014, 01:16 PM)Temar Wrote: is this just fearless and also just 1 server or all?

fearless and a few others, also happens on other source games

(01-06-2014, 04:49 PM)Aviator Wrote: Let's see if we can resolve the problem so that you don't have to leave.

If you are one hundred percent heading towards leaving though, goodbye. It is sad you had to leave for this reason.

I don't want to leave at all, I am going to contact my ISP eventually, I always take ages to doing those kind of things
k.
(01-06-2014, 06:18 PM)Captain Mathias Wrote: "I don't want to leave at all"

I'm sorry, and im not trying to sound rude, but why would you make a leave-thread if you dont want to leave? Try to use the help&support forum, its much easier to get help there.

I did, it didn't exactly help, I found my own fix as I mentioned, but I have to leave temporarily because I simply can't play for a while or if unlucky a very long time.
k.
UPDATE: So, it's been a while, however my ISP posted this:

Hi All

I have been informed that there has been confirmation of a break in a major cable under the Irish Sea.

This has created a lot of issues on the network and explains a lot of the issues you have raised in the past couple of days. I would like to assure you that divers and engineers are being dispatched tomorrow morning to begin repairs.

At present we do not have a specific timeframe of how long repairs are expected to take however there are indications that this could indeed take up to a couple of days. I will do my best to keep you updated on any further information I may get.

Thanks

Al

This might be the problem so I MAY be back if it is, I somehow doubt it, but we'll see.
k.