Houses?
Hey guys, so every once in a while on the server, i'll notice that people construct houses. like literal buildings out of PHX materials and place them wherever.

I have seen them most prominently by the corleone house and i once saw 2-3 of them across from the rebel spawn.

... so what exactly is the ruling on this?

also ill try to get a screenshot if i can figure out what's wrong with my steam >_>
Building is allowed as long as it is not in a public area (such as the streets) or a privately-owned area (such as near somebody else's house) without the owner's personal consent.

In other words, if you own the place, go for it.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
We are cracking down on public building, before we started tearing these building down the place near rebel house would like Dark RP on a good day. Thats not what we are looking for though.

There is plenty of houses to choose from on the server, save yourself some time and build there, Im okay with this sort of stuff being built in the warehouse and MTL and such as long as it is not too big.
yeah, i've seen admins around MTL or whatever, when people built little shacks etc.

but 3-4 times, ive seen full houses (like big rectangles) along side the road.
just wanted to make sure the policy still stood Tounge
I was allowed by Killjoy to spawn my caravan in puplic, he said it was RP. So yerh, I rp'd having a caravan.

So it depends I guess?
Well that is different, I would say that is acceptable because... well... its supposed to be out in the open. A caravan is pointless if its on your front lawn.