Unfair ban -=Bilbo=-
Your name: -=Bilbo=-

Your ban ID: 42001

Banned by: [FL] Aviator

Reason: Prop pushing [Severe]. Last Chance.

Involved: -=Bilbo=- and aFireArrow

Why we should unban you: First og all, why does it say "Last chance" in the reason for my ban????

Why did i get one year, for trying to kill aFireArrow. While aFireArrow got 3 months??

Here is the story: I had been AFK for 5-10 minutes, when i come back the first thing is see is a guy (aFireArrow) massively proppushing. I waited about 15 seconds while he had allready pushed a police car a long way, killing more than 6 people(mostly people who came close to him).

After waiting and realising that no admin where doing anything, i took action. I spawned a prop and tried to kill him(i know that is propkilling/proppushing but i just felt like i had to do it) but i didnt reach to kill him, instead he allmost crushed me. Then i turned my back for one sec, and then he was banned.

i was happy that he had finnaly stopped killing people and destroying the experience for people who just wants to play.

Then i saw that i was banned too, at first i was sure that that was like a 2-3 days ban for the little proppushing i did( keep in mind that i only did that because of him constantly killing people and throwing cars, and i just wanted to make sure that no other people was gonna get killed ).

When i saw that my ban was one year long, i was really getting angry. i just couldnt get the whole thing to make sense in my head.

If this ban dosent get removed, or atleast shortened alot.............. i just want to say goodbye to Fearless RP. Im gonna stop playing on this server forever.

BTW i just bought 8 moneypacks and 1 donater status about 2 days ago.......... i guess thats just a waste of money then.

Please think about an answer before you just type "Denied" in the reply.

-=Bilbo=-
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:42176529&b=2]

The law is coming...... You have been warned
Just to let you know, the reason why it says Last Chance is because after that ban is lifted you will have one more chance before you are permanently banned as you have been banned too many times.
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

Rules Wrote:If you see someone breaking the rules, try to warn them or contact an admin. Do not take the situation into your own hands.
Ban Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for player -=Bilbo=- (STEAM_0:0:42176529) will stand as issued.
Please note, the suspension was lowered to six months as the twelve months suspension was an error on my behalf. The ban appeal is denied because the user broke server rules by taking the matters into his own hands. I was watching invisible and saw both yourself and the other prop pusher breaking rules.

[FL] Aviator
Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator