My look of abusing "Admin" powers
Name: DudeYourDeath

Time/Date: NA

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:23654599

Name of Administrator: [FL:M] Freezak

Evidence: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=40590

After couple times saying i must post a abuse thread by [FL:M] Freezak, here is my story:

My name is DudeYourDeath aka Mrdeadly and i am bannend for massive CDM, i think its no fair that i am bannend. Ofcourse most people do! but i got my reasons, i made a unban request to prove and explain(because i got bannend without any word shared) that i was unfair bannend. This Server moderator after hours explaining he wont let me prove that i am unguilty, i tried to explain him that my prove are two other people(1 a friend of my and 2 i guy i seen in Fearless couple times). he deside not to beleave them before even consider talking to them, and keep telling that i need proof and he seeing 0 people standing for my pont of unguilt. i tried explain him in alot of ways why i think i am unguilty and why i think hes abusing his "Admin" powers for not letting me proof anything, he said he dont beleave me anyway but keep me talking for 3 pages long. i dont really like the way it go's talking to this server moderator, i really love to hear what other people think of this.

Greetz DudeYourDeath
Alright, i recommended you to post an abuse thread if you were talking about me abusing powers so much, but this sounds more like another unban request.

Regarding the content of your abuse thread, everything got explained in the link you provided.

You might want also to familiarize yourself with the report rules http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=12393
I have seen the rules, title of my threat says my LOOK of abuse. It maybe look like a unban request but its about the point of the story. And the point of the story is:

You say i must prove my self but you wont let me, so i stay infair bannend. Thats my look of abusing your "admin" powers. You didnt abuse it in game but on the forum, the rules are for in the game not for the forum. You wont let me prove my unguilt because your mad in Accindental CDM you because of a major lag i had and you didnt.
I let you prove your guiltlessness as you made a ban request, actually our ban system lets you prove that, if necessary.

Anyways not only i'm the one banning you, i'm also victim of yours, that changes the situation a lot as i saw everything with my own eyes, thus i can express my opinion about the situation, and judge you. Denying your unban request isn't abusing my powers.
Closed, no abuse noted.