Bannend By lagg
(12-30-2013, 12:43 AM)Freezak Wrote: I still can't and i won't believe that you had a huge lag while passing the city and it "cleared up" after you ran us over. And it's a fact that you made a drift on us, don't know if accidental or not but we were clearly staying on the sidewalk, you did CDM 5-6 people. It's not "nothing".

But thats the problem you cant say if i had the lag or not, you cant prove it neither can i. i got three people and yes one of them is my friend that can claim that we all three had a huge lagg... i got three people you got nothing? its not fair because your a "admin" that you can decide if i had a lag or not specialy when you CANT prove it. that you dont beleave it doesnt say it wasnt true. and yes idk what your talking about a drift because i didnt see it but it was ACCIDENTAL for sure, i didnt ment to and i will try avoiding it in the future. but i kinda see this as a abuse of your "admin" powers.
Oh sure. I can't prove that someone had a lag so in case of any CDM a perpatrator can use this as an argument. Very wise. Not.

Quote:but i kinda see this as a abuse of your "admin" powers.
Abuse in which way? don't make your arguments senseless. I'm not going to change my opinion, unless you got something to prove your innocence.
(12-30-2013, 01:14 AM)Freezak Wrote: Oh sure. I can't prove that someone had a lag so in case of any CDM a perpatrator can use this as an argument. Very wise. Not.

Quote:but i kinda see this as a abuse of your "admin" powers.
Abuse in which way? don't make your arguments senseless. I'm not going to change my opinion, unless you got something to prove your innocence.

i got three people who can tell you how it happend, what proof you wanna have more? you cant expect we all gonna record the gameplay or something. abuse in what way? you cant prove im wrong, i am trying to tell and prove you it was accidental. But you wont beleave me or other two people that you never spoke to. and because you decided not to beleave the other two guys before talking to them and in that way wasting my time to explain that you dont beleave either way, so i stay bannend UNFAIR i think its abusing your admin powers.
Go ahead and post an "admin" abuse thread then, because right now you're being offtopic.

I can't expect you're going to record the whole gameplay, but as for now i see 0 people supporting your side or explaining "what happened".

Quote:you cant prove im wrong, i am trying to tell and prove you it was accidental.
So that's an abuse, right? i can't prove that you really lagged and i can't prove that you did that intentionally so it's abusing the powers, right? in that way half, if not all of the bans would make no sense.
(12-30-2013, 01:31 AM)Freezak Wrote: Go ahead and post an "admin" abuse thread then, because right now you're being offtopic.

I can't expect you're going to record the whole gameplay, but as for now i see 0 people supporting your side or explaining what happened.

Quote:you cant prove im wrong, i am trying to tell and prove you it was accidental.
So that's an abuse, right? i can't prove that you really lagged and i can't prove that you did that intentionally so it's abusing the powers, right? in that way half of the bans would make no sense.

no thats your other problem, you dont think straight you make everything your own logic. i told you i try to prove and explain that i accidental CDM because of a huge lag i had, you WONT let me prove it because you dont beleave it anyway. there for i stay this long UNFAIR bannend. thats what i called abusing your "admin" powers. its like someone murder a guy with a gun he give the gun to you and you seen guilty for it. you try to prove with the prove you have and the judge says Nahh i dont beleave it anyway GUILTY. No fair man abusing your power

(12-30-2013, 01:37 AM)Mrdeadly Wrote:
(12-30-2013, 01:31 AM)Freezak Wrote: Go ahead and post an "admin" abuse thread then, because right now you're being offtopic.

I can't expect you're going to record the whole gameplay, but as for now i see 0 people supporting your side or explaining what happened.

So that's an abuse, right? i can't prove that you really lagged and i can't prove that you did that intentionally so it's abusing the powers, right? in that way half of the bans would make no sense.

no thats your other problem, you dont think straight you make everything your own logic. i told you i try to prove and explain that i accidental CDM because of a huge lag i had, you WONT let me prove it because you dont beleave it anyway. there for i stay this long UNFAIR bannend. thats what i called abusing your "admin" powers. its like someone murder a guy with a gun he give the gun to you and you seen guilty for it. you try to prove with the prove you have and the judge says Nahh i dont beleave it anyway GUILTY. No fair man abusing your power

You see 0 people because you said you dont beleave them any. if you dont wanna talk to them its not my fault you see 0 people suporting me
Post an abuse thread then which will get soon denied if you're not going to refer directly to your ban, and please tell me how can i believe you that lag was the main cause of the accident?

Human error can occur at any time as well, and if you got nothing to prove your side of the story, i can't see this unban request being accepted.

Quote: its like someone murder a guy with a gun he give the gun to you and you seen guilty for it.
Choose the comparisions more wisely, as this one isn't relevant at all.
(12-30-2013, 01:42 AM)Freezak Wrote: Post an abuse thread then which will get soon denied if you're not going to refer directly to your ban, and please tell me how can i believe you that lag was the main cause of the accident?

Human error can occur at any time as well, and if you got nothing to prove your side of the story, i can't see this unban request beind accepted.

Quote: its like someone murder a guy with a gun he give the gun to you and you seen guilty for it.
Choose the comparisions more wisely, as this one isn't relevant at all.

i told you so many times now i got people on my side thats my prove and you wont talk to them and deside not to beleave them before talking, how you want me to prove it then?
Because i'm not a magician that can guess who's on your side. It's in your interest to bring "your" people here, if any of them has an evidence which could be relevant to the case.
(12-30-2013, 02:00 AM)Freezak Wrote: Because i'm not a magician that can guess who's on your side. It's in your interest to bring "your" people here, if any of them has an evidence which could be relevant to the case.

yeah but if your not beleaving them already whats the point of bringing them? and they arent here or online Atm so it have to wait
(12-30-2013, 02:12 AM)Mrdeadly Wrote:
(12-30-2013, 02:00 AM)Freezak Wrote: Because i'm not a magician that can guess who's on your side. It's in your interest to bring "your" people here, if any of them has an evidence which could be relevant to the case.

yeah but if your not beleaving them already whats the point of bringing them? and they arent here or online Atm so it have to wait

Quote:Because i'm not a magician that can guess who's on your side. It's in your interest to bring "your" people here, if any of them has an evidence which could be relevant to the case.