Misunderstanding
Your name: Zedified

Your ban ID: 41903

Banned by: [FL] Enyzme

Reason: Suiciding on purpose down the nexus shaft. 12th ban.

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: Enzyme it's a COMPLETE misunderstanding, the reason for me being up at the Presidential level was because I was discussing out becoming a DEA Agent for the government, the President said yes - and I walked to the elevator (take note I was in third person) I called the elevator; looked down and slipped - I did actually say out loud "Shit, I fell." If you want a justification of this un-ban request and that is was purely accidental, well I wasn't wanted - no one was chasing me (if you were watching me you'd see that no one was) but honestly mistakes do happen, I've been behaving really well since my 11th ban and to be banned for a year by a MISTAKE is annoying. If you want evidence on my conversation with the President speak to him or the SRU currently (if you respond to this quickly) but anyway you should've let me spoke before dropping the hammer for such a significant time.
I was watching you because I told you several times in OOC to move your car (which you had left in the middle of an intersection). I wanted to see if you were AFK or just ignoring my messages. I then see you standing there, waiting for the elevator. I saw the elevator was at the lowest level and all of a sudden I see you jumping off. My guess would be because you were impatient or whatever. From what I saw, that was on purpose.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
It honestly wasn't, I didn't have any reason to go killing myself anyway - I can see how you thought that it was suicide from me being in President's level and all; but it was an honest mistake of me being in third person and falling.
I would also appreciate if you saw it from my point of view; in the matter of that I had no reason to kill myself and I've never really suicided on purpose or asked to be killed and it was all a BIG misunderstanding.
You'd be surprised by how many people I catch jumping down that shaft because they don't want to wait for the elevator to come up. (Fun fact, this seems to be most common with firemen with my experience).

You seem very mature and you are speaking good for yourself. You seem smart, so how did you manage to rack up 11 bans in such a long time? Why should I trust you on this one?
Sincerely, Enzyme
(12-30-2013, 03:14 AM)Enzyme Wrote: You'd be surprised by how many people I catch jumping down that shaft because they don't want to wait for the elevator to come up. (Fun fact, this seems to be most common with firemen with my experience).

You seem very mature and you are speaking good for yourself. You seem smart, so how did you manage to rack up 11 bans in such a long time? Why should I trust you on this one?

Truth is since my eleventh ban I've had a long time to contemplate hard on whether I'd like to stay or not; and the fact is I'd like to stay.
So I've been trying my hardest to do good and generate roleplay scenes for everyone I encounter, I assure you this was an accident.
How about this.

I reduce your current ban down to 2 months, after you've served this time then that will be your very last chance. If you screw up after that one then you are gone for good.

We have a deal?
Sincerely, Enzyme
I don't mean to be disrespectful by saying this, nor reject your offer - but do you think we could arrange something different? I just served a hefty ban and it was done at Christmas; I've only just got back onto the server and I've caused zero trouble, I just find it a bit frustrating that I'm now serving a further two months for an accident; I'd be totally with you Enzyme if I accidentally CMD'd a group of people or something like that, but I didn't-.. I just fell down the Nexus shaft by mistake. It's just really bugging me that I've been trying to roleplay smoothly and cause no problems what so ever, and now I'm being screwed over by falling down the shaft. I know that you probably can't trust me; but I have produced zero problems with administrators and moderators since I was un-banned and I'm really trying, to be banned for a further two months would be a killer. But if you're not willing to go inquire to any different arrangement then so be it.
We're entering a new year, with new opportunities. You will be unbanned 2014-01-29 19:06:21, that means I reduced your ban to one month.
I really hope you don't make regret this decision of giving you a new chance. As I said in my previous post, when you are unbanned then you have spent all your chances. Your next ban will then be a permaban, and there will be no discussion about it.

Happy new year
Sincerely, Enzyme