Unban Request
Your name: Sakromanie, Emil Selander

Your ban ID: 41844

Banned by: [FL:M] ZedsDead

Reason: FailRP. You do not rob people as a security guard.

Involved: Me and ZedsDead

Why we should unban you: You guys say it's a RolePlaying server, then why can't you rob people? Of course you can rob people in real life disguised as a Security Guard. It happened in my city a couple of months ago. And just when this happened he gave me a pack of milk. Exactly when i was going to press enter to send: "Haha, man im sorry i dont wanna rob anyone, it's mean." I was going to drop him is milk again. Let us just have some fun without being so boring and banning for no reasons. Dont appreciate it.
Ok, let me explain this to you.

It is indeed a Roleplaying server, where the pre-set jobs are exactly that. Pre-set. A security guards job is to protect people, not to rob them. If you had wanted to rob someone, you should have been a citizen disguised as a security guard then. Also. I guess you havent read the Crime Street Rules, seeing how you where standing in the middle of the city, robbing a chef under gunpoint.
(12-29-2013, 12:38 PM)ZedsDead Wrote: Ok, let me explain this to you.

It is indeed a Roleplaying server, where the pre-set jobs are exactly that. Pre-set. A security guards job is to protect people, not to rob them. If you had wanted to rob someone, you should have been a citizen disguised as a security guard then. Also. I guess you havent read the Crime Street Rules, seeing how you where standing in the middle of the city, robbing a chef under gunpoint.

Okay, I have now read the rules. Could you atleast shorten my ban with around 5 hours. Because I just got unbanned and then I just played 4 hours and wanna be a cop so badly. Please. Noting of this will happen again. And I wanna join your clan, how do I do that?
[/quote]
[/quote]
Denied
Valid ban and not long left