Inkbird...Who is he?
also what should i use to record things on fearless becuase if i make a good roleplay i want to be able to post it to my youtube or steam or something. anyone know where to post record things or record? i think ones fraps, any others? and where should i post it so i can make it an actual vid on the internet?

LOL barkles really XD i never knew that. just to make sure that you know i dont dress up as a hooker and try to get lifts with my thumb in the hair and holding a thong in the other hand and when people pass by saying "hop in" i will say " im just roleplaying! its okay!". XCCCCC

OOO OOO cool you have a horzion festival!

what is it like?
Good luck in FL! I look forward to meeting you!
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
Hello Ink! Welcome to Fearless.
You could use FRAPs to record. Very good in my opinion. Anyways, welcome to Fearless!
(12-28-2013, 12:36 AM)theinkbird Wrote: LOL barkles really XD i never knew that. just to make sure that you know i dont dress up as a hooker and try to get lifts with my thumb in the hair and holding a thong in the other hand and when people pass by saying "hop in" i will say " im just roleplaying! its okay!". XCCCCC
Yeah.... Role playing I won't go into just it involves those nuns from that hitman trailer and people calling others "daddy" xD
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Welcome !
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Welcome to Fearless RP.
Regards,
aviator
Welcome to the Fearless community! Wink
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

hallo everyone!
Welcome,
Dat title though