[FINISHED] The Fearless Horizon Festival
COME|ON you guys do all these awesome events, i wish i wasnt banned S-;
Username: [Fl:RP] Morbid
Hours: 270
Desired Position: Security but anything is fine.
Prior Bans: 0
Why are you good for this position? I've been in several security clans and have been security for RP events in the past.
Kind regards
Morbid
Welsh Donator
Username: [FL:RP] Joykill
Hours: 518
Desired Position: Security
Prior Bans: 3
Why are you good for this position? I have been successfully guarding people and shops before. I've got access to a wide arsenal of weaponry.
Our security is a bit full at the moment but feel free to go for any of our other positions. If you'd prefer to open a store just let me know and I'll add it to the original post
(12-28-2013, 03:25 PM)Morbid Wrote: Username: [Fl:RP] Morbid
Hours: 270
Desired Position: Security but anything is fine.
Prior Bans: 0
Why are you good for this position? I've been in several security clans and have been security for RP events in the past.

I'm happy to change the job to; Mechanic
Kind regards
Morbid
Welsh Donator
Can't wait for this ^.^
(12-28-2013, 10:24 PM)Morbid Wrote: I'm happy to change the job to; Mechanic

Sounds good!

[Image: v2fs.png]
I would love to do DJ rp! This looks amazing!
(12-29-2013, 05:49 AM)Spyderr Wrote: I would love to do DJ rp! This looks amazing!

Good to hear! We'll have a stage set up for you to use or you may set your own area up!
Announcement:

This job is not listed on the main page due to this is a recent update to the event. But due to the fire risks, we have decided to open a spot for a fireman. This fireman will travel by car, preferably a fast one to come to the location rather fast. The fireman is to extinguish the fire and with all means necessary keep the race going.

Do you think you can fulfill this task? Sign up today for it using this application form,

Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Hours:[/b]
[b]You are looking to work as fireman, right?:[/b]
[b]Prior Bans:[/b]
[b]Why are you good for this position?[/b]
[b]What [i]fast[/i] car do you have?[/b]

POSITION FILLED.
Kind Regards,
Floodify