Unban Request
Your Name: SantaWalrus

Your Ban idea: 41723

Banned by: [FL:M] Verzyn

Reason: Propminging/pushing, just warned you about minging.

Involved: No one

Why we should unban you: To be fair I had no idea that a prop could cause destruction to a car. If the admin had given me time I would have given compensation, however he did not give me the option to do so. I am a big fan of RP and have played multiple other RP games on GMOD and on other games and it would be a shame if I am not able to go on CITYRP before work starts again. As me and my mates want to go on together. I can understand why I was banned but I believe for how long was unjust. Recently I have become a big fan on this RP type and may in the future become a donator, thank you for your time
You and your friends were messing around for some time. I took you and two others onto a roof and had a word about this. Next thing I see is you running down the street with a prop smashing cars into the air. I see no reason to remove this ban.
(12-27-2013, 03:09 PM)Verzyn Wrote: You and your friends were messing around for some time. I took you and two others onto a roof and had a word about this. Next thing I see is you running down the street with a prop smashing cars into the air. I see no reason to remove this ban.

Well as I told you I did not know that would happen, yet you carry on to believe i did this on purpose.

Also I am not asking for the ban to be removed but to be shortened.
Denied.