Ban danny slikker
Brick 
He is propblock and his keypads dosent work and he make the server lag whit that big base he have!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

yea he always spawn big houses, i've never ever seen his keypads work the FEW times he actually really have one. i've said "PROPBLOCK!" to him like.. over 10 times but he keeps saying that he's just gonna build the house done.. when he isnt even IN or NEAR the House at all! >.<
Use the template :/
Just use it >.> it's annoying like fuck if you don't ...
-Signature removed-
He breaks 2 rules then.
No keypad. And using numpad to open doors. (Rule 22).
Srsly i lol'd at this.
(08-19-2010, 08:23 PM)Whoop Wrote: Srsly i lol'd at this.

At what ? :d
-Signature removed-
Hello guys, I see your all upset that i make buildings that you "Claim" Lag server. Well i never. (Well not when i'm near my building, only when i am near town). Now i usally do my house, i made some mistakes to remake when i spawn the house. I see no reson then to put a keypad on the door, when i'm rebuilding it and trying to unghost it and build my office and tell my members what to do, to make my building look nice...

That thing about the "Numpad" I don't know where it is, i usally just press on the "Keypad" Tool in "Tool Menu", and use that. Maybe you all just wanna go into my building because its better than most of your buildings but its not. Its a simple Building, and i do not do Printers or stuff like that before there is a keypad.

You say i am much time NOT AT MY HOUSE... Thats almost true, its because i am use to be busy by talking with people, because i got this role called a "Boss". Have you ever heard a boss relax when he is working? He can't just move out to make a keypad when he is busy talking with 2-4 people. Another thing that may be the problem is when other people take the job as "Don Corleone" Of the mafia family job. Sometimes i can get it, and Take it as fast i can so no one else take it from me since i love that job. (I ofc, respect those who are the don, but i rather be the boss my self).

Now i hope that was enuth to safe my ass. But, I have one questien,
Why Do you really wanna go into my house? and why ban me? I thought i was a good guy, and if its because of a (sorry about this,) Fucking shit keypad you fuckers like to crack because your Swat/FBI and wanna play funny, Then its NOT funny and not cool to ban because of a freaking house without a keypad, I make my keypad when i got time, i don't wan't Fuckers to run into my house when i'm not done. I do hope you understand so.

Tbh, I like most of you people, i just don't get the point of what you are doing. Lets say instead of going to my house because you Know that i don't have a keypad, and then call an admin and so on, go somewhere else, and go do your job. There is no point of what your doing. I'm a serious boy, and i think that its a game where you waste your time to much, but having good with yourself with it. Garrys Mod, is a Brilliant idea, with lots of opportunity with lots of stuff like: Wire, Mathematik( So on).

Don't waste your time so much by felling like a hero, I can't take such people. I hope you fell special when you call an admin because my keypad isent there...

That was all i had to say.

-Vito Corleone
Look i wouldn't class this as a ban request when you paste an adv dupe all your keypads break then you have to replace them and i have changed the prop limit due to the amount of lag we get.

DENIED