Ban Request on Sleepy
Name of player: Sleepy

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42551881

Time in GMT: 4:00 am - 5:00 am GMT occurder throughout that hour

Server: v33x

Summary: There is 2 parts now. Part 1: he was breaking the rules by building inside the nexus without preident permission. I have a short clip with me explaining to him that it is against the rules. Part 2: I walk outside the nexus looking for my hummer to find it being ran into multiple times by firemen one named Sleepy, and then the other fireman at the time. I show in the video how i get CDMed by him then the other fireman when i go back down to record this he CDMed me. The video explains pretty good of what happened and what they did wrong link is below.

Evidence:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2FF5ye8g...e=youtu.be
That video explains what went wrong during this time and why sleepy should get banned at 30 sec it goes to Part 2 is 30-end and Part 1 is 0-29.9. for the video
sleepy built outside nexus, but benoy also did, a random washing machine, random props with materials, a furnace, chair, bathtub, fence...
[Image: HrITrDT.png]
Wanna have an awesome signature photo like me? Check out Jarz's Free Graphics!
Okay so first I'm surprised you even know how to retrieve a SteamID *claps*.
First off I want you to name and number the rule that says you can't build in nexus and so what if we were? you built your checkpoint in there and that counts as building. Also, you could have told us to just leave but instead decided to nag at us and complaign.

Your last part of the video was my ramming your HUMMER and the guy who ran you over was [FL:RP] benoy101. I would change the title of your thread and make your argument valid. the video is nice though. Have a nice day! HeartHeartHeart
Sleepy, Tool/Props rule #6 states "Do not build in the Nexus unless the president gave you permission." And I checked with the pres and he did not give you permission to build there but he did give me permission for the secure entrance so that he could feel safer and protected. Yes and I know it was not you who ran me over but you were nott doing your job as a fireman anyway and just minging my hummer around.
(12-27-2013, 06:20 AM)FlyingPegasus Wrote: Sleepy, Tool/Props rule #6 states "Do not build in the Nexus unless the president gave you permission." And I checked with the pres and he did not give you permission to build there but he did give me permission for the secure entrance so that he could feel safer and protected. Yes and I know it was not you who ran me over but you were nott doing your job as a fireman anyway and just minging my hummer around.

Well, I apologize for being uneducated about the rules. I don't know all of them and I thought you were just making things up. My bad. Blush
Ban Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, accused player Sleepy (STEAM_0:1:42551881) was found violating rules regarding incorrect use of vehicles.
Suspension shall be applied for 12 hours.

Evidence was deemed sufficient, accused player [FL:RP] benoy101 (STEAM_0:1:59523578) was found violating rules regarding incorrect use of vehicles and car deathmatch.
Suspension shall be applied for 12 hours.

[FL] Aviator
Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator