Time in GMT:
3:40 AM
Server:
v2d
Summary:
Impersonating an admin.
Evidence:
[Image: AA0ED6E6FF94A4517C66773BCBC622E74ADCE32B]
I'm not the most active around here, but feel free to send a PM if you need help!

I'm a close friend to Frozen Fear (also know him in real) so I can contribute to this ban request.

The FL tags stand for Filli Lamberti (or something close to that) representing some kind of studentsgroup from the university he is in.
They have a clan aswell, and yes, with the same tags. Frozen Fear isn't the clanleader so he didn't pick the tag.

He has been told it could confuse people but still alot of people think that Fearless actually claimed 2 letters of the alphabet.
They are just 2 letters put between [].

Also, there are still different factors that indicate he's not an admin and can easily be checked.
- The admin logo on the scoreboard and in OOC chat.
- The fact that he isn't listed as an admin in the Team section of the forums.

Thank you.
Ban Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed insufficient, accused player [FL] 7rozen_/)eer_ /Be/ (STEAM_0:1:26051541) was not found violating server rules.
Please note, although the user was using the [FL] tags on our server, it is not deemed worthy enough to punish for. I would like to ask Theblackshadowofgod, to remind your friend to perhaps remove the tags temporarily when playing on our servers, in order to avoid confusion like this occurring again.

[FL] Aviator
Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator