UR for a friend who cant create acc at fearless
His name: PATINI GORMITI

His ban ID:40608

Banned by: Freezak and aviator

Reason:massive rdm

Involved: dont know

Why we should unban him:First of all he told me he will never brake rules again,just rp ,also i feel alone without him at servers.He is my best friend let him play again,he might broke rules but its christmass forgive him plz ,let the christmass spirit inside u free .He got his lesson just give him a chance
Christmas spirit? i really doubt people that he managed to RDM felt good, let's not forgeting that he was changing his steam name in order to avoid punishment... somehow.

And that was a big amount, he caused a huge chaos on the server, everything was surely intentional, i see no reason to unban him at all.

It happened not so long time ago, and it's a permanent ban, i'm sure it's too early to post an unban request, also you've put literally 0 effort here.
u are right i know what he did that day i wasnt playing but i was in skype with him ,i am sure u are right but just give him a shot(chance)
There's no way to give him a chance after such short amount of time for that offense.
so u say that after a long time ,when he is more mature u guys will give him a chance?
If some time will pass, he'll put a lot of effort into his ban request and convince us about his maturity, provide any evidence for that, and so on and so on then it could be possible, as for now it's not at all, and would be very hard to make it so.
Ban Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for player PATINI GORMITI (STEAM_0:0:31482808) will stand as issued.
No information was supplied that was deemed worthy of approving this appeal, the user was found breaking server rules by massively random deathmatching on the server. There is no point in breaking the rules and then feeling sorry for it some time after.

[FL] Aviator
Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator