Unban Request
Name: Tally the ban!<3
Ban ID: 41636
Banned by: [FL] Drogas
Reason: CDMing, I guess..

Hello, i got banned earlier today by "Drogas" - the ban was for CDMing.
And it was a total misunderstanding. I was driving, and just as i turned a corner "full speed" i lagged, very much. Just as my lagg stopped i was in mid-air and someone was cussing at me, saying stuff like "What the fuck are you doing" - "Ban that idiot for running me over" and stuff like that. Before i could write "I'm sorry!" and explain myself I was already banned.

- It's my favorite server and i really just wanna comeback there and play again. I've been playing for 44-45 hours and this is one of the first times i get banned. Please unban me.
No amount of lag should cause you to drive right through a group of people doing a rp. It wasnt like you were driving a fast car or anything. You just bulled right through and took out a couple people.
I swear to god, it wasn't on purpose. Imagine if you got banned for something that you didn't do on purpose.. Im not even lying right now. Please can't you see it from my perspective. I mean, if you got banned from you favorite server for doing something you dont even know you did? - Please drogas.
Man I have been banned from the servers so I know how you feel, but in this situation you were driving a slow car so if lag happened you would easily be able to break unless you use the gas while lagging.
Like i wrote, i was driving full speed around the corner. So yeah, i prob. Kept the gas down while driving. - Please bro! unban me, i promise you it wont happen again.. PLEASE!
I am sorry but you are going to have to wait this one out.

Denied