New PC
So, I decided to buy new PC. My cousin told me he will make (Idk english word for that) me one. He came with this:
CM Storm enforcer
Fortron FSP650-80EGN 80PLUS GOLD, 650W, 4x+12V
GIGABYTE P67X-UD3-B3 (rev. 1.0)
CPU Intel® Core i5-2500K BOX (3.3GHz, LGA 1155, VGA)
4GB DDR3-1333MHz Kingston HyperX XMP CL7 kit 2x2GB
HDD 1TB Seagate B-7200.12 SATA 6Gb/ s 7200rpm
ASUS ENGTX570 DCII/ 2DIS/ 1280MD5
DVDRW/ RAM Samsung SH-222AB 22x SATA black bulk

He said it will handle games like Crysis 2 on maximum settings without any problems. Price is 995€ without monitor, keyboard and speakers. So, here are my questions: What do you think? Will it handle games like Crysis 2 and BFBC2 etc.? Will it be good playable? Is it good price?

And I need some monitor so if you want you can suggest me some good monitor under 150€

Thanks for your responds and opinions Smile
Its good... yes i played Crysis 2 i have computer like this

I got I5 Quad core and 4GB ram so its a bit same comp... it can handle many games at once i tested the CPU alot.

I tested my CPU. i closed some programs, Started Mirrors edge Call of duty Modern warefare 2 and more games at once, my CPU usage jumped to 20 maximum. so yeah its great also try to get 8GB ram instead if you can Smile

Edit: Yes i got 1TB too
yarin steal his GFX
yours is super lame,
make's me laugh all the time
GT 220 with a i5,bahahaha
btw
awesome rig you got there
that thing is a beast,
i would suggest maybe to upgrade the Ram to 6gigs
Nice, this is good message for me Smile. Cousin told me 4GB RAM will be ok because most of games arent using more than 2GB RAM so next 2GB is because PC will go freakin slow if RAM will be full. Or something like that Cheese
It should easily be able to handle Crysis 2 from Maximum settings and beyond (yes you can tweak some settings to improve the graphics beyond what it gives in the menus, but enough on that). It actually looks like it could handle Crysis 2 AND BFBC2 at the same time with very little Lag. You might want two monitors for that though (trying to kill Russians and then tabbing out to kill the Ceph can get confusing and very difficult)
(07-17-2011, 12:04 AM)Jamisicus6 Wrote: It should easily be able to handle Crysis 2 from Maximum settings and beyond (yes you can tweak some settings to improve the graphics beyond what it gives in the menus, but enough on that). It actually looks like it could handle Crysis 2 AND BFBC2 at the same time with very little Lag. You might want two monitors for that though (trying to kill Russians and then tabbing out to kill the Ceph can get confusing and very difficult)

I lold Cheese . Ok thanks for answers. And what about price? Is it good price?
1. more RAM. Trust me. More RAM.
2. You can probably find a 20inch monitor for that price.
Kk? Tounge