[Unofficial] Mangano Family
Name: James Smith

SteamnameCricket

Bans:7

Describe yourself:Dark Green Eyes, 6ft, Brown Hair, Likes Action RPs as well as Passive RPs, Fun to be around, Always Happy, Friendly, Age 21 (In Game) Likes to be Corleone also I like the job as a Police or a Paramedic also a Citizen, Athletic, Gamer, I like Soccer and Swimming.

Nationality:American

Specialities: Assault rifles,Shotguns as well as running and mafiarp (i am a cop sometimes) and sports. But overall just wanna have fun!Cheese

Position:Rifleman

What you can offer & why do you apply:I want to be in a mafia on FearlessRP and i can offer me as a good gunman (I play CS to much). Also I have always wanted to join a RP mafia since it is my kind of roleplay I have spent a lot of time as a corleone as well and am getting donator soon. (So I can wear suits) I am a RP fan have played on fearless alone for 164 hours and am really exited to join you guys and start off soon.Thinking
[b]Name: Mr Crave

[b]Steamname CraveElite

[b]Age: 18

[b]Bans: 1

[b]Describe yourself: like to be quite. but when it comes down to do something Im there to get the job done and at the same time have fun while doing it. if i gotta take the blame then you gotta do what you gotta do.

[b]Nationality: US, ENGLISH

[b]Specialities: firearms. really big on first person shooters, ther for when it comes down to shooting im the guy.

[b]Position: mademen

[b]What you can offer & why do you apply: i can offer guns and ammo to people IF needed and to make sure if someone needs help in a gunfight i can try my best to help
I suggest when applying, put a little bit of effort into it and spend more than 2 minutes, most clans wouldn't accept some of these applications.

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
The following 2 users Like Jordy's post:
  • Blurr, actor
(03-17-2014, 11:36 PM)Cricket Wrote: Name: James Smith

SteamnameCricket

Bans:7

Describe yourself:Dark Green Eyes, 6ft, Brown Hair, Likes Action RPs as well as Passive RPs, Fun to be around, Always Happy, Friendly, Age 21 (In Game) Likes to be Corleone also I like the job as a Police or a Paramedic also a Citizen, Athletic, Gamer, I like Soccer and Swimming.

Nationality:American

Specialities: Assault rifles,Shotguns as well as running and mafiarp (i am a cop sometimes) and sports. But overall just wanna have fun!Cheese

Position:Rifleman

What you can offer & why do you apply:I want to be in a mafia on FearlessRP and i can offer me as a good gunman (I play CS to much). Also I have always wanted to join a RP mafia since it is my kind of roleplay I have spent a lot of time as a corleone as well and am getting donator soon. (So I can wear suits) I am a RP fan have played on fearless alone for 164 hours and am really exited to join you guys and start off soon.Thinking

I dont like your last answers. But anyways the meeting will take place next time i see you.
- Don Mangano
Closed as per request.