Unban Request
Your name: PawelStudio:

Your ban ID: 41628

Banned by:[FL:M] Freezak

Reason: Prop minging, prop pushing.

Involved:No one.

Why we should unban you: I would like to appeal the ban, 41628 PawelStudio STEAM_0: 1:38039552 Steam Profile minging Prop, prop pushing.
23 hours and 56 minutes
[FL: M] Freezak 'For my part, it was an accident immediately after that I wanted the player to return the vehicle. Repeatedly apologized to the player for it and told the vehicle pulled out. Sorry for my bad English. Please accept my request.
You're telling me that prop pushing his car several times into the lake, not just once and even further was an accident? i'm not buying it.
Exactly the first time I hit the vehicle was an accident because of that transferred the prop. After a while I began to speak through a microphone that he was sorry, and soon he will stretch out next to me it was a different person, Zeerox "but all in all I do not know if he did something. Thus all subsequent strokes were an attempt to withdraw the car from the water. Sorry for my bad English i from Poland ;/
Hmm i think i got it. He was in fact talking about different person, but still about 2 prop pushing something. There were three people that decided to prop push things including you, with a small difference - you did that once by an accident, and there was another corleone with same skin as you that was prop pushing constantly, unfortunately left as soon as i joined - so i thought that you were the main perpetrator. I'm agreeing on an unban, please take more time though to read the rules so you'll avoid situations like that, as sometimes you can be banned even by doing something accidentaly, depends on whether it had large or small results.
Thank you for your understanding Smile
Unbanned.