Fearless CSGO
(12-29-2013, 04:19 PM)Spyderr Wrote: Can anyone teach me how to not suck *** at this game?

Here's a few pointers from yours truely.

Get a mic. If you do not have one, get one. Communication is critical in this game.

Use harmless bots in singleplayer to practice shoulder-peek shots. What's that? Its when you hit a and d on the keyboard shooting at the enemy's head whenever you silhouette yourself.

Headshots.

Get use to a weapon, and stick with it. I personally favor the AK-47 and the AWP both. You should start with the M4A4, arguably the easiest weapon in the game, if not the M4A1.

Go on youtube and subscribe to Ninjas In Pajamas, Tweeday, and the WarOwl, they give great tips and are all great ingame.

Headshots.

Knowing a few CS legends will help. My personal favorites are HeatoN, SpawN, JohnnyR, and Markeloff.

Angle your shots to get the advantage on the enemy.

Headshots.
Use a P90 keep spamming and you will kill everyone you encounter.
(12-29-2013, 09:17 PM)Jan Wrote: Use a P90 keep spamming and you will kill everyone you encounter.

You know nothing Jan Snow...

Negev > p90

And stick me in any comp team.
No, join Comp 2 and you'll experience the pain when my P90 breaks free.
Update:

I have added 2 more teams and changed a little on how it works. If you wanted to do the casual im sorry but you can still sign up for a team. Some teams are full and they are filling quick so hurry up.
Put me on squad 4 please.
Count me in squad 4

(spyderr pls.)
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:42460722&b=1]
"Use the force, harry." -Gandalf
Ok team 4 Pls
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Update: Date and Time are here

Date : Sunday 12th of January
Time: 6:00 pm GMT

Need 2 more people for Team 4.
Please take me off, I cannot attend with that timeframe. Sorry team!