BR-RDM
Name of player: EffectiveVault

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:62172939

Time in GMT: Im not sure but its like 6:20 in Florida

Server: v2d

Summary: Well i had just connected then i was on my was to the lake for some fish.
On the way there i see a red lokus,and a bus.We were all headed to the lake.
When we got there i took my rod out and began to fish.Next thing i know is EffectiveVault trying to kill me with a crowbar, i run a little then i take out a deagle for self defence then i shoot him he dies.I continued fishing not more then 2-4 minutes later i get shot and killed.Then i had to do somthing so i went afk for about 3-4 minutes when i was back my NLR timer was gone so me and HungryHicups headed to the lake to see of we couls spot him for his name,and also for my car.When we get there my car is not where it used to be i assume he prop pushed it (i do not have proof of this) he was not there so i keep fishing and 1 minuted later i spot him,He had changed his car color (I wonder why??) then i start askign him some questions which i have a video of and will be down in the evidence part.

Evidence: View My Video

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:78269995&b=2]
The quality on the video is quite bad and it's really hard to make out what the accused player is saying.

Is it possible for you to upload the video on youtube where the quality might be higher?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQjJbIFit...e=youtu.be it will be ther when uploaded.
Just wondering since i got banned for this once he is talking in a sidechat like skype or something like that i actually got banned for talking in skype. on a video
(12-26-2013, 09:16 PM)JamesDaltonNelson Wrote: Just wondering since i got banned for this once he is talking in a sidechat like skype or something like that i actually got banned for talking in skype. on a video

For talkin on steam u get banned?
(12-27-2013, 10:31 AM)Fishy3214 Wrote:
(12-26-2013, 09:16 PM)JamesDaltonNelson Wrote: Just wondering since i got banned for this once he is talking in a sidechat like skype or something like that i actually got banned for talking in skype. on a video

Do you know the rule metagame? Basically of using communications between friends on a platform outside of the game
(12-27-2013, 02:17 PM)MentalRetardsRUs Wrote:
(12-27-2013, 10:31 AM)Fishy3214 Wrote:

Do you know the rule metagame? Basically of using communications between friends on a platform outside of the game

I never hear of that i guess steam call are not allowed any more -_-
Yea, I have no idea what he's saying.. Unfortunately the evidence is deemed insufficient. Also, don't metagame..