Unban request - Banned by [FL] Drogas
Your name: William Waite (Zombieshooter47)

Your ban ID: 41485

Banned by: [FL] Drogas

Reason: Hostaging in the main street

Involved:

Why we should unban you: Let me tell the story of what happened. A good half of the server was doing a rp called Raverholm city. I was a security officer/police officer of that RP, We rped just as a real city. A random citizen walked up to our leader/president and threaten him then ran away. I tranqed and tied him up and began to take him to jail (Raverholm jail). I sent in a admin request because he was not following Fear rp correctly or at all. Drogas did ignore my request and just pmed me asking "Why are you random hostaging." He did not know the whole story or the rp reason. The citizen finally listened and started to walk to the gates again, by the time I got inside and started walking to the jail cells I was banned.

Extra Info: He should of let me explain more and ask people around for more info. Before i get a question about this, we do reasonable jail times and under the president limit
I did talk around. That is the thing. I talked to Bloody for at least 5 minutes about the situation.

You are acting like I didnt talk to you. I asked you why you were hostaging him and you told me you were not hostaging him. Which you clearly were because you had him tied up with a gun pointed at him. I am not saying you didnt have a rp reason to do so because the reason was clear. But that does not allow you to hostage on the main road.

Whenever you sent that request I was just getting into the server and when I teleported to you the kid was struggling a bit to follow FearRP. He then began to listen so I did not say anything to him and then I popped the question. You hostaged him on the main road. And that is pretty much where it stood.
It was not on the main road. We owned that whole street including the offices.

Therefor I have every single right to take him into our jail. He was trespassing and threatening our leader (president)....
It does not matter if you own it or not. The offices is on a main road. And you are not allowed to hostage people on the main road.
denied.