5 Consecutive NLR breaks
Name of player: mikasv123

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:56963161

Time in GMT: Ranging from 19:30 to 21:45

Server: V2D

Summary: A firefighter came to our house and started trying to break in. We asked him to leave he refuse and tried running around our house. After around 3 mins of this we pulled guns and gave him 1 last chance he refused again so I tranqed him and tied him up. I told him to get in a room I owned but he just ran around breaking fear RP and he ran into a room I had weed in so we killed him. A few moments later he came back with a cop(NLR break number 1) (this is when I started recording). He told the cop to search me because I had weed so we told him about NLR but he did not listen (I would have posted a BR on the cop as well but he received a 7 day ban anyway). They continued trying to search me and eventually tried to arrest me so we killed them. A while later mikasv123 hit 4 hours so he changed to a cop and came back (NLR break number 2) we called an admin and he was blacklisted for 4 hours. This didn't stop him. He came back a while later with Corleones (NLR break number 3) demanding he search etc and started punching people and causing general havoc. He continued trying to break in and harmin others so we killed him... again. Then once again he came back as Corleone (NLR break number 4) and broke fear RP for not running from the AWP pointed at his head. Then he came back AGAIN! (NLR break number 5) with an SRU telling him to search us. He left after a while as the did the SRU. He repeatedly broke NLR (5 times) and tried to abuse his job as a cop. Sorry it was a long one but he broke it many many times. Thanks for reading hopefully the videos are easier on your eyes!

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dC2qnYbzL...e=youtu.be
Like my post? Click Here To give me rep!
Approved.

The accused player was found guilty of failRP as a fireman, NLR breakage. A one day ban has been issued.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator