St.Spam8hed
Your name: (Steam friends name)
St.Spam8hed
Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)
Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag)
[FL] Beflok
Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?)
'breaking Fear RP several times'
Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.)
Myself, a police officer whos name I do not recall. O' Danny Boy was on skype with me at the time.
Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

I was on the server for around two minutes, that was all. It was my first time back in the server in a long time, I was running around and I did not even see any police officers, let alone hear them. I had done absolutely nothing to instigate any kind of FearRP towards my character, so there would not have been any reason for an officer to chase me, and if he did, it would've been FailRP by many regards.

It was not fair that I was banned, I was not on the server for long at all. I had no idea that anything was even happening. I was also, then randomly tazed, I had done nothing and heard nothing, and cuffed. I was given no warning either in RP by the officer, or by the moderator.

I believe I was wrongly banned.
I was on skype with him at the time, I heard no police officer either, and he was only on the server for a few minutes. He had no idea what happened, he didn't even realise he was banned at first.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40229947&b=13]

You'll know me as either 'Boomer', President Daniel Boyd, or Commander Carbon, of the Planeteers.
As I ban several people for fear RP I cannot remember this particular instance. What server was this on?

I do know however I would never make a mistake of improperly banning someone for fear RP. I always make sure people at least see a gun being pointed at them and at least attempting to stop you with words either through text or voice.

Maybe you didn't realize you broke fear RP but I can only trust what my eyes saw at the time.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
Denied did not respond.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!