Wrongly Banned
Your name: butterdude

Your ban ID: 41502

Banned by: [FL] Aviator

Reason:. CDMing me while administrating

Involved:Me and Aviator
Why we should unban you: I was coming around a corner in a Lotus when I got a lag spike and hit Aviator accidentally. I didn't mean to. I have never CDMed someone and I still wouldn't. Sorry

Computer: Intel® Core™ i3 CPU M 380 @ 2.53GHz 2.53GHz
I wouldn't call that car deathmatch lag induced. You came around the bend in your car and crashed into the police car. You then drive straight into the player I was speaking to and myself - we weren't even on the road, we were quite far off the road and shielded by a Lokus vehicle to my left (closest to the city).
Regards,
aviator
I was lagging. I would purposely kill someone with my car. It wasn't intentional and I am sorry. When I had stopped lagging I found myself between a car and the wall with a police car behind me. I then lagged again when you banned me. I promise you it was not on purpose. At the time I was heading out towards the industrial estate trying to sell food because I was a chef at the time. I am still getting use to the lotus so I am still pretty bad with it and also the handling isn't that good. Please unban me.

Thanks

~butter
So, do I have to wait for the ban to expire?
Ban appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player, Festive butterdude (STEAM_0:0:53716239), will stand as issued.
Please note, this is because you CDM'ed both me and a player I was disciplining. We were protected by a car to my left and a police car in front of me. You came around the bend from the city, hit the police car and then drove straight into both of use before making a right turn. We weren't on the road. As a result, the suspension will remain as is currently.

[FL] Aviator
Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator